BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Georgia I.
Bucharest
Review for: 03 Medium more...
At first I didn't like the pencil but after 3-4 uses i started to love it. Mine was a little less creamy than others but was fine for me. Every single time i used this kit my eyebrows were so beautiful. The pencil for highlight was to pink for my skin so i did n like to use it. The fix gel was fine, i liked it. And the tool for perfect brows I found it useless but it can be a good thing for beginners. I wont repurchase the kit again, but i may want to rebut the pencil for filing my brows
Isabella E.
This product come with a collection of benefits best selling brow products that can create a natural look. The product can a pricey but for what's included it is worth it. I comes in 3 different colors blond, brown and black. If not only includes the basics but also includes instructions on how to do your eyebrows (perfect for a beginner).
In conclusion, it is a great introduction to benefits many brow products, great for beginners who don't know much about doing their brows and is worth the money in comparison to the price of the individual products.
Diana O.
Good value for your buck. And the benefit brow products are some of my favorite. Will you use everything that is in the kit, probably not. Unless you are a serious brow addict. For example for me the brow stencils had no interest. However the brow clear setting gel and the brow pencil I use them on the daily to create a natural brow. For the highlighter brow crayon I use it when I have a bit more time in the morning and I want that extra wow factor.
Julie J.
Toronto, ON
Such a great kit. I purchased the deep colour. My skin is quite pale but my hair is fairly dark. It blends well with my hair colour. The goof proof pencil is something I have wanted to try for a while and this kit is such great value. The highlighter pencil is a great tool and the gel holds everything in place. I would defiantly recommend this. The only thing I wasn't too keen on was the stencils. I found them a little awkward to use but I'm also not used to using something like this.
Olivia P.
Melbourne
Review for: 02 Light more...
This kit was perfect for me! It has Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow PencilBenefit Cosmetics High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter and the 24hr Brow Setter and was a super reasonable price. It comes with a stencil to line out under and on top of your brows. I would recommend as it has some great products to achieve natural but great brows that last all day and it’s also a bargain!
Alina P.
North York, ON
Great value for a great product.i got it to try out new products and I'm in love. The eyebrow pencil is incredible.in couple swipes your eyebrows are done, the gel is not sticks them together, everything looks super natural
Danielle I.
Charleston Avenue , Basildon, Essex
Review for: 02 Light more...
I cannot rate this enough! I use this every day and I and I absolutely love it! I love my brows to look very natural but with a bit of definition and this is perfect. I use the gimmie Brow on top just to add a bit more colour and to fill in any gaps but the pencil glides on smoothly, the setting gel makes it last all the day and the stencils are so easy to use and to help massively!
Hannah-Mae G.
Gloucester
Review for: 02 Light more...
I got this set for Christmas and its lasted me a long time. Really great for money as you get the pencil which is waterproof and very long lasting. You also get eyebrow stencils in case you need help with the look and then you get a setting gel which is clear and helps keep any strays in place, a lot like hairspray for your eyebrows. Would recommend investing in this kit
Beth T.
Vancouver
Review for: 03 Medium more...
GAME. CHANGER! I can’t believe it took me so long to try this combo out. If you’re on the fence of trying it go for it! Not only is this a bargain, three full sized products for $40ish Canadian dollars, but the three step application is a breeze. I scoffed at first at the shapers that come with the kit but I tried them and it really helped define my brows.
Kobie S.
Manchester
This brow kit is so good for that natural eyebrow look and I have blue eyes and this kit suit all eyes and there is no room for improvement because it prefect for that natural look and it is super long last and I would do recommend this to others
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?