BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Shannon D.
Winchester
As with most benefit products, this kit isn’t exactly cheap. However, I’ve had it for a few months now and do feel like it’s worth the money! Used on a daily basis.
Vera S.
Macau
Review for: 02 Light more...
This kit is really great if you are a begginer. It comes with variety of product to perfect you’re brows. It’s not really expensive if you think on the amount of products you’re getting. Would recommend!
Rachael C.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Excellent kit, and for the price, when compared to the individual products you really can't beat it. This kit made me fall in love with benefit brow products which are faultless on a daily basis. I am still using mine which I bought six months ago and still loving it!
Aya X.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I love this brow kit, it includes everything you need to get such natural looking brows, my only problem is that it doesn’t include any concealer to clean the brows because that’s usually what I like to do
Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 03 Medium more...
This product in my opinion is an overall amazing deal for great brow products.
The kit contains a brow pencil which has a spoolie and a pencil side which allows for definition of the brows.
The highlight is great for that subtle under eye brightening, and it blends nicely with either a brush or fingers.
The brow stencils I was at first a little skeptical of, as most brow stencils seem gimmicky as they adhere to one brow shape that not many have. I found these stencils (that come in angled and straight shapes) made filling my brows in easy to make them even.
The brow gel was also a great asset as it sticks down brow hairs ensuring they do not lose the shape. (Kind of feels like you have a bit of glue on your brows which could be uncomfortable for some)
Overall, I highly recommend this kit to anyone who is interested in benefit brow products and wants to try more than one. The kit has three different types with different products featured in each.
Lucy G.
Scotland
This little kit has come in so handy to me ever since I got it! It comes with, full size Goof Proof Brow Pencil (which I love and alwayyys rave about!), a full size Ready, Set, Brow Gel, a full size HighBrow Pencil, and two Brow mapping templates. This kit includes everything you would need to create a perfect brow. Goof Proof Brow Pencil - I have said it in a review before but it is such an amazing product! The formula is amazing, its so creamy and creates such a natural look, and it is so hard to go wrong with this pencil. HighBrow - this is an amazing browbone highlighting pencil. It is a matte highlighting pencil, but it really makes your brow stand out, it is also so quick and easy to use. Ready, Set, Brow gel - perfect lil size and will set your brows down all day. Brow mapping - easy to use if you know how, and is perfect for someone who is just starting to learn how to do their brows. I definitely recommend this kit, great brows in a box!
Sedef N.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Best brow kit! I’ve been using it for more than half a year now and my brows have never looked better. The brow pencil is just amazing. The highlight pencil and the setting gel are the finishing steps that tie the look together.
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I love brow products. It was a coincidence that I was looking for a new brow pencil, brow gel and brow highlight and came upon this set, which had included everything I needed. I had got the darkest shade 6, although I wished the kit came with shade 5 instead as shade 6 was a bit too dark. Regardless of the few shade options, the packaging of each product was sleek and lovely, although the tin packaging was a bit bulky. The brow pencil applied very well, however even with a lie hand, it was difficult to apply it lightly as it was very pigmented. The brow gel and highlight are amazing themselves with no issues. The stencils... Well I have no use for them. I think next time, I will buy the precise brow kit and hopefully the brow pencil will apply more lightly than the one in this kit.
katie s.
Dunde
Review for: 03 Medium more...
such a good set and u get almost everything you need, it is definitely worth its money and doesn’t really need any changes made to it, the products are creamy easy to blend will buy it again
Cara R.
Spruce Grove, AB
I really love this kit. I often have problems with eyebrow pencils being too reddish for my hair, but the Goof Proof pencil in shade 2 is almost a perfect match for my dark blonde hair, and covers my VERY blonde, barely there eyebrows very nicely. The high brow highlighter is also really nice to have, as is the brow gel. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to purchase either item separetely, but they are a nice bonus with the kit and well worth thr extra 15 bucks. I think the eyebrow stencils are kind of daft, and I probably will never use them, but the set doesn't loose any points from me because when you consider the price of all items separately, it is a great deal.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?