BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Lucy M.
Newcastle
I received this brow set as a Christmas gift and I really love this brow set. It comes with everything you need for brows such as you get the brown pencil (with spoolie), brow gel, brow highlighter and brow stencils. This set is great and perfect for anyone.
Hayley I.
Ottawa, ON
Easy to use for beginner eyebrow-doers. Packaging is fun and attractive. Product lasts a while even with daily usage. The gel becomes discoloured and goopey and the pencil has less in it than it appears but all in all an effective product
Camille W.
Canada
It has everything you need to get started on your brow game! Even if you already get high marks for brows, this kit has three useful products and you can't go wrong with any of them. The pencil really is good proof, the highlighter adds extra drama, and the setter locks in you look even through a Zumba class! The stencils can help you keep the brow shape you desire too - a great all in one kit.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , VT
This is an excellent brow kit especially if you are new to doing your brows and you want to try a few products. My favourite items in this kit are the goof proof brow pencil and the brow gel. When you use these products together it leaves your brows looking soft yet bold at the same time. It looks very natural like your brows but better. It’s great for everyday natural makeup
SQUAD❤🤘🏼 T.
pamplona
I need that brush to be able to do a review and publish them in my instagram stories please.I need that brush to be able to do a review and publish them in my instagram stories please.
Lily B.
lichfield
Primer: the primer dries fast and it makes my eyebrows crusty/hard and unable to fill in. Brow pomade: packaging it great aswell as the brush, lasts so long and is good to fill in with. Highlighter crayon: this highlighter crayon is very good and acts as a good brow highlight but you need a ridiculously big sharpener!
Stencils: for me i dont use stencils so i cant review them. Its all good for its price though i must say!!
Elyzavia H.
Basel
This bundle will be perfect if i’m not so lame to listen the girl at the sephora when she recomended me for take the deep color... i like all the things inside of this bundle, but my problems is just the color too dark for me so somehow it looks darker than my hair, so i would like to recommended a lil bit lighter even if your hair was black...
tiff24241 Y.
Montreal, QC
Very good deal for this kit. I didn't really use the eyebrow shape model nor the brow highlight. That being said love the ka-brow product in the kit! Just for the ka-brow product and brow gel itself this kit is worth it. I wouldn't buy this again, but for anyone who wants to try out these products it is worth the purchase!
Prosecco P.
Kildare
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I only used three items from this set. The gel which I adored and still use to this day, the highlight stick which I adored but it became crumbly and I couldn’t use it anymore and while I loved the eyebrow pencil it broke off in chunks which meant I didn’t get to use it as long as I would have liked
amanda k.
['Calgary', ''], AB
Love all benefit brow products. They work great on every client I've used them on. Just ensure your using proper products for proper application and purpose and your set!
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?