BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Priscilla P.
Slidell, LA
My best friend. I have repurchased over 5 times now! I will purchase this for the rest of time!
Paige C.
Granite Falls, WA
I love this little kit it. Comes with everything I need to do my brows and its so pigmented.
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
Love everything about this brow kit! So easy to apply! Long lasting. Packaging was so cute!!!
Destiny O.
Des Moines, IA
I love this I love what comes with it and the way it makes your eyebrows look would recommend
Linely M.
El Paso, TX
Purchased it and it literally lasted almost 2 yrs .. and i used it usually 80 % of the time.
Elizabeth R.
Bronx, NY
Bought this recently price was a little to high but I love using the outline for my brows.
Raghda Z.
Good products, the brow gel is phenomenal, very attractive packaging, good value for money
Areena Z.
Nashville, TN
Brow game has never been so strong! Love this product. I can't go a day without it. Amazing
lady m.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Me gusta mucho esta marca para las cejas sus productos son súper buenos y dan lo q prometen
Jennifer W.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I got a sample and I definitely going to purchase it I need a change from abh micro brow
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?