BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Sky P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This kit is perfect for brows they glide right into them and really give you great definition that looks natural
Brenda M.
Tigard
Review for: Other more...
LOVE THIS!! My eyebrows look so natural now. The products are al easy to work with. I really recommend this one!
Besan O.
This brow kit is so freakin amazing it fills in my eyebrows really nicely, it looks like i have natural eyebrows
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Cute little brow kit that is perfect for a gift but convenient enough that you'll definitely want one yourself
Mason F.
241 Howle ave Unit H Charleston SC
It came with all the products I needed to get the perfect brows and it comes in all shades I use this everyday
Jessica M.
Paragould , AR
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This product right here is holy grail. First brow product I ever used and I fell in love still use it everyday
Britany C.
Such an amazing product to get the flawless brows everyone dies for! This makes it much easier to achieve that.
Cecilia H.
Battle creek
Es uno de los mejores productos que he usado fasil de usar no tiene aroma.Yo lo encontre en ultra y shepora.
Kiara F.
Mcdonough , GA
Best thing ive ever purchased it always leaves my brows looking flawless i would definitely recommend buying.
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
Love this brow kit!! Has all the tools I need to make my eyebrows look awesome and natural at the same time
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?