BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like this its one of my favorites that i use quite often i always have it on hand, so when i need it and wil always have it
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
I love this kit. It has everything you will ever need in a small box. I love every part of this. I like the pencil in this.
Brenda a.
Lehigh Acres, FL
THIS PRODUCT! IS AMAZING.!!! WOW!!! The product goes on evenly and blends out like a dream. I would definitely recommend!
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
This is my go to kit for my brows. The products leave me with perfect brows that are believable and don't look overdone.
Aurelys A.

It is perfect for everyday use because it leaves a natural tone on eyebrows and perfect for shaping. I think it's great

nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This brow kit is amazing from benefit cosmetics it comes with everything you need to get your brows on point and fleek
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on skin
Marielvys L.
I love when my brows looks very natural and perfect, that's why I use this kit by benefit, I just love it I really do
Lezlie C.
I absolutely love the benefits cosmetics brow line! This line is amazing and definitely works and tames those brows!
Jennifer W.
Anderson, IN
This kit helps me keep my makeup looking natural and fresh. I love this set and will be buying it again! Great Value!
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?