BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Vriana V.
Tulare, CA
I love it it does not make my eyebrows look too fake but for enough lol. And I am a first time user but I will purchase again
Ashley V.
Love this kit I use everything in it! The price is amazing for all the items you receive. It even comes in a cute little tin.
Melissa C.
Fairfax, VA
I love benefit products since the first day I tried them. But this one is my favorite. My eyes looks amazing now. Thanks ☺️😍
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like this its one of my favorites that i use quite often i always have it on hand, so when i need it and wil always have it
Liv S.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I love love loved this, until my kabrow hardened and it was a clumpy crusty mess and there was no way for me to use it. :(
gia m.
Gilbert, AZ
Bought this kit as a gift for myself. Don’t use everything in it and almost prefer drug store to some of the items in here
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
I love this kit. It has everything you will ever need in a small box. I love every part of this. I like the pencil in this.
Brenda a.
Lehigh Acres, FL
THIS PRODUCT! IS AMAZING.!!! WOW!!! The product goes on evenly and blends out like a dream. I would definitely recommend!
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
This is my go to kit for my brows. The products leave me with perfect brows that are believable and don't look overdone.
Aurelys A.

It is perfect for everyday use because it leaves a natural tone on eyebrows and perfect for shaping. I think it's great

Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?