BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Anahi A.
I love this product so much i have been using itnfor almost 1 year and am still using the same brow pencil i still domt run out of it
Ayishah M.
Waterbury
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This kit is amazing! Benifit is always coming up with the greatest products to help make it easier to apply their wonderful products
Josephine V.
Big Spring, TX
By the the best product I use for my brows !!!! Definitely worth the money easy to use love how my brows are when I'm using this !!!
Jade N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I'm in love with this brow kit but I've actually never had it before I've just always wanted it cuz my friend did it on me and I love
Leslie W.
First kit I’ve bought— and it’s a great bang for your buck— especially for numerous full-size items. Looks so natural! Easy to use.
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
I absolutely love this kit and want more of this and the other two kits. I would definitely say to purchase this kit for sure!!!!!
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
I cannot explain how amazing this is all I can say is there is NOTHING like it you must try it now!! What're you waiting for?! Go!!
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
The actual brow brush is a little to little and made it difficult to work with, it’s not a bad product but I would purchase again.
Lisa C.
Great brow kit for natural looking brows. My brows are quite scarce and this kit has helped me to define and bring back my brows!
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
1,165 reviews
Review for: 06 Deep more...
One of the best brow kits on the market! Super practical and easy to use giving you brow perfection every single time you use it.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?