BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Nickiolis R.
OHHH DESEO UNO DE ESTOS CON TANTAS GANAS HE ESCUCHADO TANTAS COSAAS POSITIVAS DE EL APARTE UNA AMIGA LO TIENE Y REALMENTE EN BUENO DESEO UNO :(
Skylinn V.
Aurora, CO
Love this. I usually like to go for more natural brows, and this is THE perfect product for it. It's easy and gives you natural, defined brows
Caelyn P.
I have been using this product for forever! The kit is worth the money and it comes with all the tools to give you the perfect brows!

Carisa P.
Hollister, CA
This product is good but does not have a lot of brow shapes so I would suggest more of those but other than that it is really good and easy.
Demetria A.
Atlanta, GA
I am all about wanting my brows to lool natural but sharp too...This kit is perfect for an all natural briw look, but with a sharp edgy look.
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
This kit comes with everything you would need to make your brows beautiful. Easy to find in stores, comes at a great price and lasts a while!
Taylor B.
Golden, MS
I used to have this kit and it is my favorite brow products ever. I'm gonna have to get more because I haven't found another product like it
Amanda R.
Rosedale, NY
everything you ever need for the perfect brow. the highlighter pen to clean up, the pencil to fill in and the gel to lock it in. Cute box too
Nimia B.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I love how these products make my brows look full while also looking natural and not overdone. This is one of my essential makeup products.
Joanna S.
Great deal, and the eyebrow gel is amazing. I didn't use the stencil, but the wax is great. And it's a great price for all of these items.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?