BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Breana B.
Pasadena, TX
This is amazing! I gave this to my mom for Mother's Day she loved it! She loves doing her eyebrows and she just carries this everywhere she's goes
Rene D.
Austin, TX
This is my go to, everyday product for my eyebrows. I like the fact that it leaves more of a natural look. It is on the pricey side, it's worth it
Ashlynn C.
Moberly
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Love this eyebrow kit. The best purchase for learning. I think it works on every skin color. Apples and blends very well. An the color nvr fades.
Sara R.
My brows never looked more define and natural. I love this kit because is very easy to use and gives me the perfect look I'm always looking for.
Lesli N.
Las Vegas
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This is all you'll ever need for your brows !!! It has the best quality products and they are extremely easy to use! I definitely recommend this
Literally the best brow kit! It makes your eyebrows look natural but defined! Use this everyday and already fell in love with benefit cosmetics!
Alma M.
Austin, TX
This product is beautiful it's easy to apply and the color is perfect I should thank my friend for giving me this product as my Christmas present
Sharmz J.
I would give this 10 stars if I could. I loved this product. I Got it as a gift as my first eyebrow kit and I used it for months up till this day
Melody S.
Love this! This is such a great value and the products are full size and travel size. I didn't love the goof proof pencil but it was still great
Chloe J.
Seattle
I love this kit so much. Gives my brows a very natural brow color. The highlighter pen gives my brows a clean look. The kit is with great value👌🏻
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?