BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Abby B.
Warwick, RI
This kit is AMAZING!! Literally helped save my over plucked eyebrows and working at. TV station under lights, wouldn't walk in the door without it on!
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
By far my favorite brow kit. You will not be let down, this is very much worth the money. I am terrible at brows and this kit has changed my brow game
Erika P.
California , MO
I actually had the red one but they all include similar products. I liked this but I prefer cheaper products now. They do a better job for less money.
Andrea F.
Middleton , ID
I have this kit and it's cheaper to buy this than everything individually. My brows are perfect when it's done and I get compliments everyday on them!
Kelsey M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Love the more natural brows. I have been growing mine out and trying to thicken them. This helps me fill in those spots that just hasn't happened yet.
Kristi W.
Charlotte, NC
Easy to use and super natural! Best for thin brows that need a little umph! I don't really use the clear gel as it seems to flake as the day goes on!
Idalia R.
Rosenberg
if you want those nice flawless brows you MUST Buy this kit!!! I love it so much. The packaging is unbelievably amazing. I Recommend it to everyone.
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
Omg amazing products, my brow look perfect when i use this, i have 2 Ka-brow and Gimme brow and i loved.... los amo estos productos son buenísimos...
Megan S.
I can't say enough about how amazing this product is. It looks so natural when you use it. I'd recommend to anyone just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Steph H.
Love, love, love this! The rep at the Benefit Brow Bar recommend it and I'm hooked. It just makes doing my eyebrows easy and they always look great.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?