BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
This set helps give you the perfect brow. I use this everyday, it is awesome! In my opinion benefit makes the best brow products and this is at the top of the list.
Molly G.
Madison, MS
Loved this product for itsnatural finish! This product comes off so natural! Although this product does clump up when you first use it, it is an easy fix. For sure recommend!
Mauronda C.
I've heard a lot of you tubers rave about this product so I got the small one so I could give it a try without spending 20 + bucks. It was ok but I really like using ABH products better. I pop some brow wiz and clear brow gel and that does the trick for me.
Karen R.
Benefit Cosmetics is known for their brow line, and I was tickled to see the new brow kits that just hit the market last week. I'm a huge fan of value sets, and that's exactly what these kits are. I've also been trying to get some sort of a brow game going - because let me tell you, being on Instagram and Youtuber brings out the haters who don't hesitate to call you out because you haven't learned brows yet - so I decided to turn to Benefit Cosmetics to get me in the game. I received a mini of the new Goof Proof Pencil a few months back, and loved it! I knew I would purchase a full-size in the feature, so when I saw it was included in the Soft & Natural kit, I knew I had to have it. Also included in this particular kit is the High Brow Pencil, another product I definitely wanted. So many rave about this pencil for being stellar at cleaning up brows and highlighting the brow bone. It's amazing. Game changer.
norah h.
This makes doing eyebrows so easy! I'm not big on dramatic eyebrows so this is perfect for me! The whole set it so easy to use 10/10 would definitely buy again
MILLIE C.
I love that everything you need is in one kit, I highly recommend, they have various kits depending on how you wear your brows, I like a natural looking brow
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
I've gone through a lot of bro kits and gels to find something that gives me natural soft brows and this one is by far one of the great ones! Not too gulky.
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Benefit absolutely crushed it! Perfect for making any brows look absolutely amazing! Also benefits products last forever so you are not breaking the bank
Meliyara N.
Joshua , TX
Love this kit. Has everything you want. The pencil last all day. I have such an oily face and by the end of the day it still looks like I have brushes on
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
yeeeeeees my go to for brows. such an amazing kit at an insanely affordable price. they knocked it out of the park with this. brows made nice and easy
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?