BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
Great kit and value! High brow is a subtle highlight on my skin tone. The brow pencil doesn't transfer. The gel keeps everything in place! I haven't tried the stencil so I can't comment on that, but I would buy this again!
Victoria O.
Norco, CA
This is a great deal! This product is also perfect for someone is who's unsure about how to do eyebrows. I love the what comes with it. I bought to also compare with ABH. For the most part it's great. However, because the colors choices are not widespread it can seem limited
Laura Z.
I still do not have it but I have followed it and I long for this Kit I think eyebrows are essential when it comes to talk about makeup and I have to try this to be able to give a good opinion.
Tiffany B.
Sanford, FL
Bought this kit about 5 or 6 months ago and it is to die for! I have blue eyes and this makes it pop. It is the cutest packaging and secure in its placement. Not really sure on alternatives but I would buy it again!
Melissa G.
I have blonde eyebrows so if I don't use a kit I just don't have eyebrows. So this kit is a must have in my bag. Doesn't look harsh or fake just looks like I actually have eyebrows.
Bianca P.
Austin , MN
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This has been my go too since I've got it ! Its replaced my abh dipbrow and I can't believe it work so much better for me I have somewhat sparse brows also so this helps a lot.
Lauryn H.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I have always loved the goof proof brow pencil and I wanted to try some more products with it. The highlight for under the brows is nice, but it doesn't come with a sharpener. I also like the brow setter for my crazy brows. The stencils are pointless to me, but overall this product is worth it.
Perfect for that natural brow look. I would defiantly try again, worth the money ! Pencil is great for creating that perfect arch while the powder was perfect for filling in and was very blendable. I defiantly recommend this product
Anisah C.
18965 nw 62nd ave Apt. 208 Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love this kit! It's honestly one of the best decisions I made when I bought this! My eye color is broken, it's a little pricey but for the products and the outcome it's not pricey at all!
Mallory M.
I love this brow kit. It gives you everything you need to create effortlessly beautiful and natural looking brows. The product lasts all day and goes on amazingly. I would buy this product again and would recommend buying it.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?