BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
I am absolutely obsessed with these new brow products by benefit! This kit has everything I need to get the perfect natural brow look I love. I would definitely recommend these products!
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
Perfect for people starting to fill in their brows and the stencil is perfect for figuring out the perfect shapes. The highlight pencil is also perfect for a minimal brow look. Definitely worth the money.
Caroline P.
New Brunswick
Love the ka-Brow eyebrow gel, and the setting gel, along with the highlight pencil! The eyebrow stencils are a little strange to use, and could take some getting used to. However, the kit is definitely worth it, especially if you're planning on buying the ka-brow gel anyway.
Rainey M.
Freeport, TX
I love BENEFIT! I have a lot of their new brow line from the eyebrow primer to Ka-Brow! Any of these products from the brow line are amazing and so worth every penny. My brows have never looked better until I used their products!
Sarah A.
Benefit Cosmetics is the best of the best! Well worth every penny and is cheaper than some other products that ulta beauty sells! I don't want to overdue my eyebrows cause I'm the natural type of woman and this is by far my favorite!
Adriana U.
I like this kit so much, I use this almost every day. It makes my eyebrows looks good, pretty and natural. I sincerely love all of the benefit product. I trust the brand.
sidney s.
Hollywood, FL
Amazing kit for a great price. I definitely recommend someone who is starting off with makeup or filling their brows because it has everything you need. A stencil, the eyebrow pencil, the gel to keep in place and a highlighter!
Kathleen T.
Love everything in this kit except I wish they included Gimme Brow instead of the brow setting gel. But overall a great value with some AWESOME products! Easy to use, great color selections!
Kenzy H.
Tualatin , OR
This kit is SO worth the price you get a bomb eyebrow pencil plus clear gel and a highlighter to use under your brows! i wish it came in more than three shades though..
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Just recently bought this kit and so far I'm really happy with it. The ka brow is great that it can give a natural brow or a more stand out and I love the highlight pencil. I did buy a separate brush to help with application.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?