BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Veronica V.
Piscataway, NJ
One of my favorite kits! I love the pigmentation and it is so easy to apply ! the color is soft but effective and i purchased it online my eye color is light brown and i would surely buy again as well as recommend!
Beatriz M.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
Omg benefit cosmetics changed the brow game right after Anastasia I love the brow Definer and i complete my brow look with the Kabrow. Really awesome stuff! ❤️ and the kit is just an amazing deal. Totally recommend
Maria G.
Hillsboro, TX
I only use one product out of this.. the goof proof pencil is not precise enough for me, I personally do not use stencils, the high brow pencil is wayyyyy to pink to use on pretty much anyone, but the brow gel is great at keeping your brows in place!
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
This brow kit is amazing for someone who is interested in trying some benefit brow products. They are so good and not overly priced. I think this kit is very affordable for all that you get. Definitely a steal!
Cheyenne C.
This stuff is to die for. I hate hate hate trimming my brow hairs because I'm too scared I'll make them too short, but this stuff has everything you need so even when I don't want to trim my hairs, they still look great! I'm a huge advocate of perfect brows and this stuff does the trick.
Sara S.
Shreveport , LA
the new brow kits are so nice and cutely packaged. the products are well made and the colors are well chosen. i like the brow pomade and how it comes with the brush attached. the gel is a perfect finishers
Marissa W.
Gardendale, AL
This brow kit is on point! I actually got it on sale for half off at Sephora after trying the Goof Proof eye pencil in my Birchbox. I use the pencil daily and the whole kit a few times a week. The kit, even at full price, is an amazing price!
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this kit the only thing I don't like about it is that the kit seems to be all over the place the product is amazing it really does last long on the brows I would just add the ka-brow to all kits and take away the highlighter portion of the kit
Mariam I.
Burbank , IL
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This is my favorite brow kit of all time. Talk about getting the perfect brows ! The formula is smooth and it comes in every shade to match your eyebrows. The brow definer brush is the perfect applicator.
Juliette O.
This brow kit is BY FAR MY FAVORITE❤❤ I am in love with the soft but still clean looking brows and this kit achieves just that! its so easy to apply and the color matches my brow so overall i would DEFINITELY recommend this to everyone!
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?