BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Estephania A.
Lo mejor del mercado para crear tus bellas hermosas y sexys cejas dicen que son el marco de la cara y bueno tienes que saber enmarcar muy bien tu cara y con estos productos lo lograras! tienen una buena variedaad de colores y ademas son muy muy buenos con una excelente variedad de formulas!
Chelsae W.
plano, TX
i LOVE this kit! it has everything in it that you need for perfect brows at a cheaper price than buying everything individually. The packaging is adorable and this is something i would recommend to someone just starting out doing their brows.
Gia J.
SUCH A GOOD KIT. I highly highly recommend this. You get so many products for the price and while they may not all be full size they are still a good value. The tin is cute. This is a great holiday kit for gifts especially for a beauty lover
Jaynalyn E.
Murray, UT
I instantly fell in love with this set! I bought it at sephora as soon as it came out! Very long lasting and you get your money's worth. I have brown eyes and this natural brook look on a naked face.. perfect!
Adriana U.
I think that Benefit is one of the best brands of makeup, i trust in their product, i have this kit and is really good, i use this when im going out and it makes my eyebrows looks good, pretty and natural.
Hassell Z.
So good my mom buy it for me and i love it yes it's long lasting and I'm happy about it,my eye color is brown and is really nice packaging obsessed with the packaging of course i will so good and a total of
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
I purchased this kit immediately after I saw it on Sephora. I think that for all the products you get, the price is wonderful! This kit is great for newbies to Benefit and to doing brows. It's wonderful! I love each and every product in here.
Hailey A.
Albuquerque , NM
Absolutely am in love with this eye brow kit. I recently bought at Ulta for a decent price and is worth every penny. It makes shading and shaping your eye brows super easy and if you are a beginner I would go to this product right away.
yvette o.
Hands down one of my top 5! With very little product you can fill the brows in no problem. It's no where near waxy and doesn't dry up too quick so you're able to keep working with it. big plus for being waterproof for those rainy days!
Angela M.
San Jose , CA
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I love benefits eyebrow products and are my two brow products, the other being anastasia. The kit gives you everything you need whether you're just starting out or already know what you what from you're brows.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?