BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Maylin P.
This is my holy grail, it's so amazing!! It fills in the sparse areas perfectly and your eyebrows will never look like squares of you use this product lightly. I love this and completely recommend it--and it's not so expensive
Stephanie V.
Omg the best brow kit ever i love it has everything you need to do your brown and at an affordable price you get 4 pices for about $37.00. It come with a fill in pencil some stencils a brow bone pencil and a get to keep in place.
Melany V.
Don't personally have the kit but have used it before! It's absolutely amazing! I love everything in this kit and each items really does a great job especially with the color on my ! I would recommended this and soon buy it myself!
Deanna L.
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love every product in this box. I have color #3. Seriously all of them for me worked out perfectly. The gel doesn't make your eyebrows stiff. The highlight pencil makes your eye brows really pop and the brow pencil is so easy to use and amazing.
Courtney S.
Winder, GA
I just recently started "doing" my brows as part of my makeup routine. The girl at Ulta recommended this to me because it is a more natural filler for your brows. You can use it to emphasize what you already have and it makes them look like they've been there forever. It's not too heavy and you don't have to worry about it washing/ sweating away either, which I like
Nikkole T.
Pittsburgh , PA
I went to Ulta to get my brows done and they used this product. I loved it and bought some. The package is very nice. I use this daily and a little goes a long way. Not sure how long it will last so hopefully it will last long. I would recommend it for sure!
Kristen M.
This is one of my favorite kits for my makeup routine. It makes it easy and fun to do my brows each day but it also does a great job of keeping them looking natural and not too over the top "drawn on" look. I would definitely buy this product again! 100%
Macy B.
I swear by this kit. The pencil is amazing, not to heavy or to light and perfectly shaped to get the perfect brow, the gel lasts all day and looks super natural, the highlight pencils is super creamy and blendable, only problem is the stencils aren't really stencils and you can't do much with them
Asia S.
Spring, TX
This is a steal!! I love the brow pencil which is $24 alone so you get a few extra things for a fraction of the cost. I wish they would make these kits in more colors, but overall I love the products. It has a stencil in the package of you are a brow beginner and also a brow highlighting pencil.
Tanya C.
Worcester, MA
This kit is perfect for filling in areas of your eyebrows and it looks so natural. I thought it lasted for a long time. I only had to do a touch up once during the day. Easy to apply and the color was almost a perfect match to my eyebrow color.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?