BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This is like a God sent product and the best ever made. Like seriously i have verrryyyyy unruly eyebrows that will stick up in all directions n when i saw how popular this product was, i knew i had to give it a try. I never had any regrets! Give it a try
Kasee A.
This is the best brow products ever! If you love your brows get them this! They will look amazing and they won't budge if you have to fill in more than normal! I am so in love with this set and it is a great value for everything you get!
Karen H.
Love this set! Really great for someone like me with sparse eyebrows. It's hard to get my brows to match and so many other brands just didn't have a color match. This is my new go to brow duo. I would definitely recommend.
Morgayn D.
mesa
I just got this product in the mail about a week ago and just wasnt wowed by it. The color kinda through me off a little, wasn't what I was expecting. Ive used better jels. It smears pretty easily for me. the highlight pencil that comes with it is wayyyy to pink. It is a really helpful kit though, and great for beginners I feel.
Brianna U.
This is the very best brow kit that I've ever had.It has a lot of stuff in it for your brows.I'm sooo excited that I got this kit because I don't know what I'd be doing right now with my brows without it.I love it!!😍
Melissa L.
League City, TX
You won't go wrong buying this brow kit from Benefit! It is so easy to apply you won't have any trouble. It will makes your brows look on fleek but also make them look natural. I recommend to buy this kit to have your brows slaying!!!
VE-0755713 ANDREINA R.
Es un kit completo, trae una brocha de doble uso, unas pinzas para depilar la ceja, ademas trae una sombra en crema y otra en polvo para sellar, el iluminador y un lapiz, en gral es completo y su pigmentacion es buenisima, excelente calidad.
cinna R.
Wilmington , DE
Okay so I just purchased this and I kinda love it. I think the dark brown shade that I purchased is a little to dark I wish they had more color options. This kit really does have everything you need and is really helpful to someone that isn't good at free handing the brows.
Sid S.
Best brow kit I've ever found! I bought one for half price at my local Sephora because I am so terrible at drawing my own eyebrows in, but this kit makes it so easy to look like you're a pro at your own eyebrows! I can't recommend this enough!
Samantha D.
I have been loving this kit since I got it at Ulta. I paid 38$ for it! I don't use the brow shaper but I love everything else! There are great color ranges. I did happen to get a shade that was too light but I still love it !
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?