BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
Benefit is an amazing cosmetic line and all that they produce is awesome quality, this is an amazing product for shaping, filling, and setting brows. This lot is amazing for beginners because it basically comes with everything. I would definitely recommend this product.
Evelin G.
Altadena , CA
I have been wanting to try this and I've heard so many good things so far so I can't wait to try it on my own brows and see how it works and to see if it's better then the Anastasia bh brow wiz and pomade so yea I'm excited to see if this is better then other brow products
Xiemena Z.
San Antonio , TX
i love this product! worth the price and makes my eye brows look fantastic!! it is very easy to use and very easy to carry around with you in case you need to do a quick touch up or fix. the product is not too pricey and worth the cost, i would recommend this product!
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this set so I could try out a few of benefit's brow products. This is a great set for this price and I believe if you love any of the products in this kit, it would be worthwhile for you to get the set instead. It would save you money in the long run. It comes with a brow shaper that I had absolutely no use for. I couldn't even really figure out how to use properly but I am sure someone would appreciate a product like that.
Stephanie K.
Yuba City, CA
This is one of the BEST products I've got I bought it at Sephora. It is virtually fail proof. I use this kit every time I apply my make up. I have hazel eyes and the clinician at Sephora helped me to choose the right color product for my hair color. I can't live without this kit now!
Dana T.
View Park, CA
As a brow beginner, this is the perfect set! I have a natural arch to my brows but anytime I tried to fill them in I'd screw it up! The stencils are really helpful and the "goof proof" pencil is in fact goof proof! I don't love the brow gel it smells like alcohol and left a weird residue on my brows so I don't use it. Other than that it's awesome and it's a good deal!
Jillian Y.
Bonne terre, MO
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I got this on sale at Sephora and thought I'd try it out and I'm so glad I did! First of all the packaging is adorable and so fun. The color formula is perfect for me. So easy to use! The brow pencil really is good proof and the highlighter is so creamy! The gel is nice too but can get clumpy is not careful, less is more. Great products! Will be buying again.
Dena W.
I bought this because it came in a kit which I liked, so I had all the tools for my brows. I do love this brand for everything eyebrows. The only thing I find useless in this kit is the stencils, they seem like more work than just winging it on your own.
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX
Just bought my kit on Friday. It's amazing! I just started getting into filling in my eyebrows. Before I thought it was just too hard and not worth the time. With this kit comes everything you need to start shaping and filling in your brows. It comes with even a stencil for a few shape options
Yadhira R.
Anaheim, CA
This is just so awesome! Love how benefit came out with this kit! It's amazing how much You can do to create such a nice look with your eyebrows. It does compare a lot tot he Anastasia Beverly Hills but I think they are creative on this kit.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?