BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Im a beginner on brows and the goof proof pencil is a dream come true. I love it. It makes me so easy. The tear drop tip makes drawing and filling them in a breeze. Then the spoole helps brushes the brows. I don't use a setting gel but i would recommend the ready set brow.
Jessica D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I was looking for a product that could fill in the small pieces of hair missing in my eyebrows while not looking cakey or fake- well this is that product! There is every tool you need to have great looking brows and they still look beautiful and natural!! My favorite kit by Benefit to date!!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
This is great for a soft natural brow. I really absolutely love the hight pencil they include in it. I'm not a huge fan of the pencil though, it is hard to apply. The stencils are great if you're just getting into filling your eyebrows. The gel looks good alone or over your filled in brows.
Erin M.
Troy, MI
Review for: 06 Deep more...
benefit brow products are by far my favorite on the market. This keep keeps your brows looking bold all day long without the look of being painted on. super natural. the packaging stands out easily in a makeup collection, making it great to grab out of drawers and drawers of makeup
Marissa N.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I'm horrible at maintaining my brows and it always seems like I can never get the shape right. That's why I bought this kit, the only problem is they don't carry it in the color I've been using (#5). I like the brow guides it comes with because it makes it easier for me to shape my brows. I used to only used a brow pencil do I didn't think I'd need the other items that came in it, but I do now. I love how easy it is to shape my brows with this kit!
Rica S.
I bought this product with my own money and let me tell you, I'm very impressed as to how natural the formula looks on your brows with this kit! I highly recommend this product for beginners! And YES! They are "GOOF PROOF!" Other than the ABH brow kit, the benefit brow kit are the BOMB!! I do NOT regret purchasing it at all!!
Melissa C.
San antonio, TX
I bought this kit and I was super excited about this knew collection but I got so disappointed that I had to return the product. I could not find my perfect shade one was too light and the next shade was too dark. Also the pencil did not had enough product I felt like I was just paying for the brand not for a good product.
Krizha K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have always wanted to try the benefit brow products and it did not disappoint me at all. I love it!it has changed the eyebrow game for me. It's so easy to use especially for someone like me whose not that skilled. But this kit makes my eyebrows beautiful. I would buy it again. Love it!
Mariel G.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
The Benefit Cosmetics Soft & Natural Brows Kit was my first brow kit ever! I was so excited when I purchased this. This kit made it so easy to create a natural brow and this kit had everything in it you could possibly need. The only thing I would add to the kit is a sharpener for the highlight pencil because I can't use it right now because the tip is flat. But overall, I love this kit!
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
Benefit is an amazing cosmetic line and all that they produce is awesome quality, this is an amazing product for shaping, filling, and setting brows. This lot is amazing for beginners because it basically comes with everything. I would definitely recommend this product.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?