BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
HOLY GRAIL ITEM:

Listen my eyebrows are terrible. They are patch and unruly. I've had them tattooed (which faded horribly) so I've resorted to pencil and powder.

Normally my eyebrows look obviously drawn on but with kit they look so natural.

This kit is easy to use, matches perfectly, the guides are so much fun and really give an amazing look.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Love this box , I'm normally a natural brow girl , this has all you need. The gel to keep your hairs in place . The highlight pencil to give you that lift, and the goof proof pencil help fill in any gaps yet still can be used to to thin stocks for a natural beginning. The stencils, it's a love hate lol but so worth it paid about 28 with tax so for all the products your getting this is a must...
Kayla B.
All day lipcolor and gloss that works overtime! Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smoothes on advanced ColorStay liquid formula with SoftFlex for beautiful, comfortable color that won't kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
Review for: Other more...
Let me start by saying I absolutely love this product! It offers a nice selection of colors and products inside!!! This product is what it claims to be "soft and natural"! It's great for everyday natural wear or bolder wear depending on what you're feeling at the moment! It even has the perfect shade for me (shade 1) it's so hard to find the right color for red heads and this brand nailed it! 10/10 would definitely recommend!!!
Denise N.
Brownsville, TX
love this brow kit!! it has everything that you need even stencils! i usually used an older brow kit but this kit just has everything so its perfect... it came with some tips on how to use the tools in this kit, a goof proof brown pencil, highlighting brow pencil, ready set brow setting gel, stencils and the stencil holder. super easy to use and i love my brows!!!!
Rose D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This is a great brow kit. For one, I love the good pro pencil and it just makes more sense to purchase this kit for $34 and receive the brow highlighter, and brow gel instead of just purchasing the pencil for $24. Total worth it and would recommend. Very long lasting leaving my eyebrows looking fuller and natural. I'm medium skin tone with black hair and deep shade was perfect for me.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
Eyebrows are one of the most important features of the face and this kit is all you need to keep your brows on fleek.
Products shown: @benefitcosmetics soft and natural brows
1) high brow pencil to highlight your brow bone
2) good proof brow pencil to fill in and shape your brows
3) ready set brow gel to keep your brows in place all day
Juliet T.
Hialeah, FL
I was skeptical of the ka brow because I had used similar products before that weren't great but decided to give this a try after watching a live Facebook tutorial Benefit had done and I couldn't be happier that I did! I love kabrow, it's not clumpy or easily rubbed off, and it really gives you an amazing dramatic brow and I have very sparse eyebrows from over plucking, seriously like half an eyebrow each if that! Definitely would recommend and definitely buying again in the future!
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
This is perfect for a brow beginner! It comes with the easy to apply brow pencil, highlighter/mistake eraser, brow gel, stencil and stencil holder, plus a little guide with tips and tricks.

This makes doing your brows for the first time a lot less intimidating! Plus, these products are super easy to use and last all day. Definitely worth it!
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Great product at a decent price! A little goes a long way with the pencil, and it's angled tip helps with precision and also allows for a natural look! Lasts all day as well! The brush at the end is soft, not rough on the skin at all. Loving these brow products!
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?