BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Yesenia C.
Aurora, CO
Such a great value for all the full size products that you get totally worth it legit everything you need to have your eyebrows looking amazing favorite brow product
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I got this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely adore it. I use almost all the items every single day for my Brows. The packaging it came with was superduper cute. The stencils and brown item I do not have used for , so I gave them to my sister. The cream brow gel, highbrow, and ready set brow are phenomenal. I used to use the Anastasia brow pencil but this completely replaced it. I love how the brow gel comes with the brush attached to it, which is very convenient and you don't need to purchase an extra brush to use this product. I would definitely recommend and re-purchase this item!
jessica b.
Colorado Springs , CO
Absolutely worth every penny !!! The only thing I use on my brows ! I’m light blonde and use the number 2 ! Always looks natural and application is a piece of cake
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
Honestly benefits whole entire brow line has definitely stepped its game up it's amazing I love every single product each product is about $24 and you can buy at Ulta or Sephora you can get them in different shades mostly they come through Shades one through six but some only come in 1,3,n 5 only I believe but they basically have a color for everyone I'm so in love with my kabrow and I also love the gimme brow I use them every single day I can't go a day without them it beats every brow product I've ever tried
Frances R.
Austin, TX
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I love this kit! And it's such a great value! The pencil is so easy to use, and the diamond shape makes it easy to get a good line or to fill. The highbrow is so beautiful, too!
Melida F.
This really works wonders for the eyebrows. It really does make them look soft and natural! I use it on a daily and I constantly get compliments on my eyebrows and how beautiful they look.
Katie W.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Great tool kit for someone who is good at doing their own eyebrows. I love the quality of the product and that it stayed in place during the day. the packaging is also really great.
Lilee C.
Conway, AR
This is an amazing kit. This was my beginning of eyebrow sculpting. I bought this at Sephora. I didn't use the shaping tool, but the gel is a new staple in my make up routine. The packaging was cute. I'll definitely recommend this.
Jayne H.
The best brow products on the market right now! Pigmented, long lasting and it does wonders for a full brow or brows that lack hair. Next best thing to micro bladding.
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I just got this recently and let me tell you what...it has changed my life when it comes to brows. I am extremely pale and have natural strawberry blonde hair and it has been so hard to find a brow product that works for me durability wise and color wise. When this came into my life I swore to never use another brow product other than Benefit for my entire life. LoL it is THAT good. You need it in your life, Now!
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?