BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this kit. It is a really good value at $38. I'm telling you the goof-proof brow pencil has totally changed my brow game. It makes it sooo easy to shape and fill in the brows. You really cant go too heavy, they made it fool-proof. The spooly on the bottom is great for combing the hairs in to shape and you don't have to go looking for one in your brushes. The high brow helps to make the brows look higher and add highlight and definition. And the gel really does lock and hold your hairs in place all day. Only lost one star because of the silly tool to hold the brow stencils.
Courtney P.
Love this kit! A little more affordable than getting the products separately. I don't have a bad thing to say about the benefit eyebrow products! I love them 3 is my shade
jaclyn h.
This is such a great brow kit, and is reasonable priced. Has everything you need to create a dramatic, or everyday brow look. The colors are great and have multiple shades, I would continue to buy.
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recommend the soft and natural compared to the other because of my eyebrow shape if you would like fuller brows then I'd get one of the other kits. But this one is well worth the money for me!
Trinity S.
Review for: 02 Light more...
I would love to use this product it has everything you need for your brows in it. It’s honestly like a Christmas gift from santa clause when ever I see it, I wanna open it up!
Audra H.
I absolutely LOVED this kit! The value for the amount of product you get is amazing. I enjoyed the different shape guides so I could change up the look of my brows also.
Kenzie K.
Ukiah, CA
The kit was very nice, it included the bro pencil, brow "hairspray", brow line pencil, and stencils. I never used the stencils because they were so hard to use but i still use the brow pencil daily. I would stick to just getting the pencil.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
This is a great kit and I use almost everything in it. The price is amazing and it's better than buying the products individually. They really help my brows be on fleek!
Bellyni M.
Columbus , NE
I like the whole concept and everything the packaging is cute but the products were OK nothing really wowed me the stencils world kind of hard to use I don’t know why I tried because I have thick eyebrows but I guess I kind of wanted a more defined shape it was a fail the setting Joe works really good though bro pencil is a little too creamy for my liking I like it more likely than creamy only because I find I don’t get the best control with it and the highlight pen so was not the greatest it was pink and it was kind of weird to use that of been nude it would’ve been perfect because it would’ve cleaned up under my eyebrows and this kind of highlighted and even if I did her light pink would not be a color I would use
Lavina C.
Visalia, CA
Review for: 02 Light, 03 Medium more...
I love this brow set it. I love a soft and natural brow for little to no makeup days. One of the best brow products on the market. But all of benefits products are great.
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?