BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Nhi B.
Stockton, CA
I just bought this from the Sephora sale and I do not regret buying this at all!! I love how easy it is to use and it lasts me a long amount of time. I really liked everything in the kit except for the stencils because I found those kinda useless.
Jasmine C.
Macomb , IL
I think this is a great deal for what you get. I really like the eyebrow pencil and gel. Stencils gave me an idea on what I should be doing so I don't really need them as much now.
Megan O.
Brooks, KY
Bought this kit a few weeks ago and it's perfect for anyone who wants to keep their natural brow shape it a little. Also fill in spots. I am in love with this. Long lasting. Applys very easy. It's a great starter kit.
member-f14ca3de8
Greenwich, CT
This kid gives you all of the essentials that you will ever need for your brows. Benefit has worked really hard in giving us a non-overpriced eyebrow kit. Everyone right now wants to have full looking eyebrows and this kid will get you one step closer Getting those eyebrows
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
The trio includes everything you need to achieve the perfect brow. The kit comes with goof proof brow pencil, setting gel, and high brow highlight and lift pencil. I chose 03 Medium, which perfect for my light medium with yellow undertones skin. I find it is Long-wearing.
Norma A.
Dallas, TX
Bought this kit to try own the brow pencil after I finished my ABH. Love this kit! The stencil actually fits my brow and the gel is not hardening but keeps my strays in place.
Yesica L.
I love this kit! It gives you the perfect brows for an everyday look. I purchased this at Sephora on December so I still have some product. It is the firs time that I bought this and I don't regret it, worth every cent you've spend on it. Will buy it again soon.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
These brow products are amazing!!! They make my brows look natural and on fleek! The products themselves are amazing and I don't mind paying for them at all they are worth the price I really recommend.
Giselle G.
This brow product is one of my personal favorites it makes you eyebrows look like they were formed by some type of eyebrow angel. This product is one of the few eyebrow products I use just because it is just so great and I don't really have faith for that many other products.
Gianna M.
First of all, this is an awesome deal! I bought this kit from Sephora (exclusive) for $34. It comes with the Goof Proof Pencil, the matte High Brow highlighter and their clear eyebrow gel Ready, Set, Brow. The pencil is so easy to use because of its diamond shape. It is good for outlining and filling in eyebrows. I personally have pretty full brows, but it's easy to add to them without them looking overdone. I use shade 3 which is a medium brown and a little on the warm side. The High Brow is a highlighting pencil to carve out brows and it has really good pigmentation! Its even gives me a good highlight, and I'm on the pale side. Both of these are super easy to blend out. The pencil also has a spoolie on one end! The gel keeps your eyebrow hairs in place and also kind of defines them so you can see the hairs.
But if you're interested in buying the Goof Proof pencil I 100% recommend this kit!
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?