BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get Natural-looking Brow Definition With This Goof Proof Kit. It Comes Fully Equipped With Everything You Need To Fill, Shape & Set Your Brows. Includes Our Signature Tips & Tricks And Special Eyebrow Stencils So Any Gal Can Create An Expert, Personalized Brow Shape.

Includes Two Full-size Brow Products...And More!
Available In Shades 02 Light, 03 Medium & 06 Deep
A $62 Value

Details:

Full Size Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil | 0.34 G Net Wt. 0.01 Oz. • Full Size High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter | 2.8 G Net Wt. 0.1 Oz.  • 24-hr Brow Setter Fun Size Mini | 3.5 Ml / 0.11 Us Fl. Oz.

• I really need to try this as my eyebrows arnt the best2 Answers
  • How do you know which colour/ shade to pick?3 Answers
  • So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready...1 Answers
Liesl G.
Review for: 02 Light more...
I am someone who is not very good at doing her own brows.  I got this product hoping it could help me learn the ropes.  I feel like it still takes some practice but I certainly have improved since getting this kit.
There is a stencil to help you form the arch of your brows, the pencil is very easy to use.  There is also a brow highlighter that is very creamy and the setting gel doesn't feel sticky or make your brows feel stiff.  It's a good deal and I certainly recommend it to those who have a little trouble doing their own brows or are just starting out.
The packaging is also study and convenient.
Mariely D.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I know everybody talks about Benefit brows products🙄🙄 but since we have a LOT of brows products brands it’s hard to choose one🤦🏽‍♀️. The brows products i used before were expensive and no that good... so one day i went to ULTA BEAUTY “just to walk and look”😂😂 and AS ALWAYS something caught my attention and it was the “Soft & Natural Brows Kit” from Benefit. I just CAN'T explain how much i love these products😍😍😍 they’re the best brows products for me. They made my eyebrows look like never before 🤤🤤🤤. This kit comes with 4 products:

- PRECISELY, MY BROW PENCIL (my fav❤️)
- 24-HR BROW SETTER (can’t do my eyebrows wo it)
- HIGH BROW (makes my brows look clean and cute)
- SHAPING STENCILS (showed me how to do my brow arche)

I just want you guys to know that i recommend this products 100%❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow PencilBenefit Cosmetics High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter
zhenya s.
I got the bigger version of this and I have not yet tried it but can already that it will work wonders! Everything looks really great and I love the packaging. The product seems very promising!
Naidelyn C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great starters kit and great quality !! I love this for an everyday brow look. The brow pencil has a natural look to it which can be used to fill or shape with its unique tip . The packaging is so cute !! Benefit Cosmetics Soft & Natural Brows Kit
Andrea F.
Fairfax VA
This product is absolutely to DIE for!! Benefit is a very well known makeup company for their eyebrow products so when I bought this I KNEW that I would love these! In the kit is a Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil, a Benefit Cosmetics High Brow Glow Brow Highlighter, a Benefit Cosmetics 24-hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel, and an eyebrow guide with two different styles to use!
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,297 reviews
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Love benefit brow products. This set is amazing. I wish it weren’t so expensive, that is the only draw back for me. I got mine at Ulta. I’ve purchased it a few times, but had to stop because I couldn’t justify the price tag.
It goes on so well. The spoolie is great. It makes my brows looks full and natural. It doesn’t cake up or look too drawn on.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love this set. They're very affordable, and a great snatch. You get a lot of full sized products for an amazing price. If you love Benefits brow products. This will be a catch for you.
Ashley M.
Whitakers , NC
Review for: 02 Light, 06 Deep, 03 Medium more...
This is amazing for someone who is maybe just starting off or hasn’t gotten the hang of doing there brows because it provides you with a tool for straight or more arched eyebrows and helps you get your line perfect. The eyebrow pencil goes on so smoothly and when you get done it looks natural. I think this is an amazing deal, they even give you a gel. I recommend it to anyone, they have the different colors so you can choose which matches your eyebrow color the best.  Benefit Cosmetics Soft & Natural Brows Kit
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Review for: 06 Deep more...
my sister is actually the one who purchased this kit and her eyebrow always looking sharp. I've tried it once before and it needs a lot of practice for your eyebrow to be actually on fleek, but overall it looks really nice and stays stunning after a long day
Haven P.
Audubon, NJ
I've had this product for about a year I think I got the whole box of soft and natural brow box for blond I've tried lots of I want liners for your eyebrows and like the Palm needs all sorts of stuff I can't seem to find the right color though for blondes and this is the perfect color for blonde hair I just want to let you all know that I'm probably only going to buy benefit pencils from now on unless I find a different brand with the same color that I like as much but this box was such a great value
Génesis M.
Does anybody know where can it be purchased?
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?