Benefit Cosmetics So Hooked On Carmella uploaded by Ela D.Benefit Cosmetics So Hooked On Carmella uploaded by Ela D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

• "this perfume smells so good!" in 1 review
  • "It's a nice fragrance I will purchase it again! " in 1 review
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
Such a delicious scent! I love the warm tropical coconut notes, and the sweetness the scent gives. Cute packaging, wears long, and decent price point. This is my favorite scent they have, although the other scents are nice, if you like sweet coconut this one is for you!
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite fragrances! It lasts all day on me and sinks into my clothes to boot, so if I wear them again they smell delicious until they go into the wash. My husband commented that I "smelled like baked goods" when I wore Carmella. It's highly peppered with chocolate and caramel scents, with a light floral base. I have consistently gotten compliments when I wear this (mostly from men who think I smell like candy!).
Kasia L.
Boulder, CO
All time favorite sent by far! I received it as a Christmas present several years ago and it has been my signature fragrance ever since. I went years wearing it almost daily, especially in the winter for some reason. The sent it definitely very strong and sugary but strangly I enjoy smelling like dessert so it's perfect for me. Would re-purchase in a heartbeat.
Ellen H.
I am a sucker for anything vanilla/caramel scented. I love how this smells, but it's staying power is VERY poor. I think it is too expensive $36/1oz for it to have the staying power of a body spray. If they fixed that, I'd buy this buy the crate, because the scent is so yummy. However, since they haven't, I won't repurchase.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this scent, but it is a little strong. I have days where I know that if I wear it, I'll end up with a headache. I wish they made it a little more subtle, but it's still really yummy.
X V.
East Saint Louis, IL
This fragrance has a strong scent. It actually does smell like carmel, but I do not wear it often. I am not a fan of the scent. I first I was, not so much now.
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
These little perfumes are so good and last a while since you only need a couple sprays. The packaging is adorable and the fragrance will last you all day!
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
This fragrance smells so good. Lavender notes and it is sweet. The best part is it stays on ALL DAY. Better than most other brands I've used.
Laura C.
I receive so many compliments on this perfume! It has a beautiful floral scent that isn't too overwhelming with a hint of lime.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Anyone who bought this, is this actually worth the priced shown here?
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
What is the scent like?? Bottle looks beautiful