BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I am in love with this brush. My sister in law gave it to me as a present for my birthday and I didn't want to ask for the price so I don't know how much it cost her. But definitely it's my number one power brush. Great quality.
Emily H.
Lawton
Awesome brush! Super easy to apply as well as blend creme or powder contour. I bought this product at sephora, I use it every day! Similar to my elf brush, but definitely a higher quality and worth the extra money!
Jessica G.
Peninsula, OH
I love this brush for a lot of things! I personally use it for either blush or highlighter if I want a big area. The brush is good quality and soft. It helps my makeup spread and blend great and I recommend buying it.
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Rocky R.
I love this brush! It's perfect to apply power evenly. I barely dab it on my power and it blends it in smoothly. I recommend this brush. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth every penny!
amelia n.
Henderson, TN
i really like this slanted powder brush. it is so soft and great for blending, i even use it for contour sometimes. it's a pretty high quality brush and not too expensive. i was very satisfied with my brush!
Stacy M.
Algona, WA
I love using this brush to do a soft contour or bronzer. It fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheeks and blend out my contour so well. You can also use this brush to apply blush. but make sure you don't use the same brush to do the same else you will end up with a funny color on your face.
Marian A.
This slant brush is great for applying powders such as blush or highlight. Its durable and the bristles are not too hard or rough on your skin.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
One of my favorite brushes and applying to the face it's very soft the bristles never come out rinse it air-dry it good to go for the next day
Jes T.
A little on the pricey side but well worth it. If your looking for a brush to contour your face with i highly recommend getting this.