BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Silky Powder Eye Shadow Set (With Pink Cosmetic Bag): -5x Silky Powder Eye Shadow 3.5g/0.12oz (# Blushing Bride # Getaway # Guess # Shallow # Soft Shoulder) -1x Pink Cosmetic Bag -Ideal both for personal use & as a gift Product Line: Benefit - Eye Color - Silky Powder Eye Shadow Set With Pink Cosmetic Bag Product Size: 5pcs+1bag

• I have been looking for new eye shadows and was wondering...2 Answers
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
great product! this did not disappoint at all. it totally went above and beyond. it has good value and a great product overall. super cute packaging and color as well. i️ would totally buy this again and recommend this product as well.
Ernestine P.
Brawley , CA
The Benefit Cosmetics Silky Powder Eye Shadow Set With Pink Cosmetic Bag is a cute and nice set. The eye shadows are nice shades and their very pigmentated. They are very long lasting shades that stay on all day without needing to reapply throughout the day. The pink bag is a cute color cosmetic bag that is big enough to carry your neccessities. I love the eyeshadows and the bag!
Camryn C.
These eyeshadows are beautiful! They look amazing alone and with other shadows and create some lovely looks. The shadow itself is very smooth and silky and it has great pigmentation, is highly recommend
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This is a really fun set. I received it as a gift and I have been trying out the different colors. Its easy to use and I love Benefit eye shadow. I think it last longer than other brands and the bag is a super cute way to package the set. I would purchase it as a gift for a friend and I would buy specific colors on their own for myself.
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
Love it. these eye shadows are simply great!! I love all the colors. they last all day and night long. the bag is lovely. I don't know if they are pricey cuz I got them as a gift.
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
I love almost every product from benefits cosmetics. this was such a great little gift that came with the five eyeshadows plus the bag is great for travel and the eye shadow was excellent.
Jennifer A.
Highland, CA
Getting a bag full of a variety of eyeshadow appears nice. But I always end up not using one or two. The colors in the sent are beautiful.
Roxana M.
A friend of mine got this not too long ago and I tried it on the weekend, oh man I love this brand of makeup! Definitely going to buy it
Taylor A.
Indianapolis, IN
Good product over all. Like that it comes with its own carry case. Very nice colors, I would say the colors would look good on anyone.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
I gave this bag as a gift to a younger girl. she love the products Its came with very cute colors. I would recommended this to anyone
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA
I have been looking for new eye shadows and was wondering if this shadow stayed on long?