2 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Matte and silky powder effortlessly glides on for long-wearing and well-defined eye color. Use on its own or blend with another shade for a customized color that is strictly your own. Smooth texture covers lids evenly for a uniform wash of color. Comes in a variety of shades and hues to suit your every color mood and whim. A silky matte powder eye shadow Smooth texture offers an even color and coverage Allows to mix and match, enhance and contour eyes Long wearing with perfect hold Creates an unique, matte look Pack Size - 3.5g/0.12oz

Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Benefit never fails. Always has funny sayings and makes you feel great. Not compares about the same to others but I know the benefit is good make up and will continue to buy when I have the extra money. In would recommend to friends and family. It's good.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Matte
I love Benefit products and their eye shadow is the same great product of excellent quality. It goes on smooth and stays put. I do not wear makeup everyday so mine tends to last a while making this a good price. I recommend anything Benefit makes.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I love this eyeshadow I have it in many different colors it's amazing to apply the value is great in my opinion I am a first time buyer and will definitely buy again it's very easy to apply very smooth that I would recommend it highly
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Shallow
A summer pop of color that can be worn all year round. I love it by itself and layered with deeper or shimmer colors for a multi dimensional eye enhancement.
carla v.
carla v.
Review for: Shallow
I love these so buttery, pigmented and easily blendable. i love the way the look. so nice and creamy and last a long time eith a good primer
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Matte
I have brown eyes so this liner Looks great with my eye color. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Review for: Matte
Velvety smooth and easily transferable from brush to eye lid. Loveeee their eyeshadow (especially paired with their primer)!
laura c.
laura c.
Review for: Shallow
These are actually really good. The price wasn't my favorite thing ever but the formula was amazing. It felt so buttery.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Review for: Shallow
Benefit is a great brand with awesome products. I love this long wear eyeshadow. It stays on perfectly for a long time.
Chanelle G.
Chanelle G.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Matte
This powder is so pigmented and soft, it gives me the perfect every day eye-shadow with a hint of dreamy shimmer.