BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Cosmetics Silky Finish Lipstick
  • "i LOVE LOVE BENEFIT COSMETICS SILKY FINISH LIPSTICK - # LAIR LIP CREAM. ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS. LOVE THE COLOR" in 5 reviews
Amy A.
San Diego, CA
I had a bunch of these lipsticks back in the day. I loved them they left my lips feeling moisturized and soft. I loved a lot of the colors. I would recommend trying them but they discontinued this product. 😔
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Benefit has my heart. I've never tried something there that wasn't amazing. All the products are just perfect. Good quality, good smell, last long... it is pricy but is worth it.8 bought on their website and I recommend
Christina H.
I have this in a nude color that matches my tone perfectly. It lasts for hours, goes on creamy and smooth, and looks gorgeous! I will definitely buy more of these. It has a nice shine without being over the top and no stickiness at all!
Katie M.
Clear Spring, MD
Nice brand and a nice product. Lipstick is smooth and light feeling. Goes on like butter and lasts all day long with no smudging! This was my first benefit lipstick and I liked it. I would totally buy it again.
Noel G.
This is a great color to wear with dark outfits. This is my first time using it and it was recommended to me by a friend because she loved it and I love it too. It has very nice packaging and I really recommend it!
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
I love, love, love this lipstick. It stays put all day with minimum touch ups. And it makes your lips buttery soft. Would definitely recommend.
Jinnie C.
Atlanta, GA
Works very well at holding up despite heat, drinks or other things that speed up lipstick wear. Only needed to apply 2 times in 24 hours.
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
This is great to put on as an exfoliate for your lips. I can this on after applying my lip matte or lip stick for a long day of wear.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really did want to like this because I like the brand but I didn't like the consistency of the lipstick or it's coverage
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love benefit cosmetic silky lipstick I use this product and just love it I own a few of these and I wpuld reccomend it!