BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Benefit cosmetics and in particular the lip pencil. It's very soft and silky going on & lasts for several hours. It's excellent! Sadly it's discontinued and I can't find it anywhere anymore.
Jewels G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lip pencil is really good. It stays on all day with little to no touch up. I do love though that it's easy to smudge while applying if I want to as well. Really good product but there are others for lower pricing.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love this! My lips are so dry so this helps it a lot! it keeps my lipstick stayed on all day and lines my lips well! I got it from Sephora I believe. Yes, I would recommend!! They have a range of colors too!! I really like it.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unlike other lip pencils this one is very light weight and creamy in the lips , you can layer it without it getting all crumbly on your lips , very easy and simple to use. I was very satisfied with this product ! Excellent !!
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What an excellent product, and what an even better one to buy online!! I love ordering things, it's like Christmas everytime I receive a box at my doorstep! I absolutely love this product and won't stop buying it
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These legit go on so smooth and precise i want this product in every color i have soft berry and it pairs well with everything from verry stains to ombreing it with my deep nudes.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
This lip pencil is very good and gives you that natural looking color that i love, i do recommend this to anybody that loves makeup like i do. i use it about every weekend and bought it online
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great quality lip pencil by benefit cosmetics. It is super easy to glide on the lips and does a great job defining them. Nice stay. Good value for money.
Tai H.
It glides on smoothly and coats really well. It last for a while on your lios theyre even get for your brows depewnding on the color you use of course.
Lara O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product. I don't typically use products like lip liners, but this one was light and stayed put for a very long time. I would recommend it.