Benefit Cosmetics She's So Jetset
By Benefit Cosmetics
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you tend to purchase sets vs full sized products?
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
WATERBURY
4 years, 2 months ago
I love sets so much... I'm obsessed... But its hard to find space for these boxes!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
4 years, 3 months ago
This is the perfect set to carry with you anywhere, I recommend this all the way!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
4 years, 4 months ago
The smaller size is perfect for travel. Just got back from a two week vacay and it fit perfectly in my cosmetic bag.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 4 months ago
I like to purchase sets because it gives me the chance to try a bunch of really cool items I may not otherwise purchase individually:) Then, if I like what I try I can go back and get the full size product:)
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Oxnard, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
If it has new products or has a mix of what i use often I buy it to either test the product or to keep it in my overnight bag!
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
New Orleans, LA
4 years, 5 months ago
I usually buy the small. It actually turns out to be less money for the same amount if product.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beltsville, MD
No way to expensive
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes b/c it's usually a better value and it allows me to try more products. then i can buy the full version if i absolutely need to but you usually won't go through it quick enough!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
4 years, 8 months ago
Sets are usually a better bargain so i tend to purchase them more.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Larkspur, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Depends, when you travel sets like this one is so practical. You have everything you need in a pretty box. You may want to bring your favorite brushes but you can also just use those in the box. It is so convenient!