Benefit Cosmetics She's So Jetset
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you tend to purchase sets vs full sized products?
Melinda P.
Melinda P.
WATERBURY
4 years ago
I love sets so much... I'm obsessed... But its hard to find space for these boxes!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
4 years, 2 months ago
This is the perfect set to carry with you anywhere, I recommend this all the way!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
4 years, 2 months ago
The smaller size is perfect for travel. Just got back from a two week vacay and it fit perfectly in my cosmetic bag.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 2 months ago
I like to purchase sets because it gives me the chance to try a bunch of really cool items I may not otherwise purchase individually:) Then, if I like what I try I can go back and get the full size product:)
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Oxnard, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
If it has new products or has a mix of what i use often I buy it to either test the product or to keep it in my overnight bag!
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
New Orleans, LA
4 years, 3 months ago
I usually buy the small. It actually turns out to be less money for the same amount if product.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beltsville, MD
No way to expensive
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes b/c it's usually a better value and it allows me to try more products. then i can buy the full version if i absolutely need to but you usually won't go through it quick enough!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
4 years, 6 months ago
Sets are usually a better bargain so i tend to purchase them more.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Larkspur, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Depends, when you travel sets like this one is so practical. You have everything you need in a pretty box. You may want to bring your favorite brushes but you can also just use those in the box. It is so convenient!
Tatiyana E.
Tatiyana E.
Glendale, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I like to purchase whatever stands out to me.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
4 years, 7 months ago
I like to purchase the sets first to see if i like the products or not. if i don't like it, i don't bother purchasing the full size. if i do then i make note of that the next time I'm shopping at benefit & make sure i get the products i enjoyed
Renata A.
Renata A.
Fountain Valley, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I like to purchase sets first so I can test and see if I like the product. Then I go to full set.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
4 years, 8 months ago
It depends what comes in them. Sometimes I love the full set, and in that case it would be cheaper than buying each item individually, but if there are only one or two things that I want, it is sometimes worth it to buy them separately.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
4 years, 8 months ago
I do because it's my favorite way to try a bunch of new things without splurging on full-sized products!
kinsley m.
kinsley m.
Shirleysburg, PA
4 years, 8 months ago
Set's are the way to go!
Hilary T.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I use sets as a way to try many different products. Then I head to the store for full sized after I use up the samples.
Mary a.
Mary a.
4 years, 9 months ago
I get the sets to test out a bunch of products, then I buy full size of the ones I want more of
Daljit A.
Daljit A.
Missisauga
4 years, 9 months ago
Well yeah, sometimes I might because I get to test out the products in the set. Also their perfect to travel with and they don't take up too much room in the suit case or the makeup bag!
Ruchika K.
Ruchika K.
Blue Bell, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
I buy the sets! You get to try a bit of each, and if you really love something, can always go back and buy the full-size version!
Vicki N.
Vicki N.
Fredericksbrg, VA
4 years, 9 months ago
It depends! I tend to find that around the holidays value sets are an enormous steal so I will purchase away. Sometimes I purchase a set and only find myself using 1 or 2 items so it doesn't justify my purchase
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Meriden, CT
4 years, 9 months ago
Yup, love sets. That way I can try a bunch of items for the price of 1 full size.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Indian Trail, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
I buy full size. Ulta is a great place to buy their products because if for any reason you are not happy with it, as long as there is at least 80% of the product remaining, you can return it for a refund.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Burbank, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I try to go with sets because they seem like a better value, but more often than not, they have more stuff than I need and I'm better off just getting the full size of what I want.
Helene S.
Helene S.
Dallas, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
It depends, I like to buy sets if I am not as familiar with the product and then if I like it I will buy the individual, full size product.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
4 years, 10 months ago
I like sets because I just want to start with a trial bottle or product just in case I do not like the product
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Lexington, SC
4 years, 10 months ago
It really just depends. I usually buy the little sets first, because it's great for travel and a good way to test products, and if I like it, I will usually buy the full size product.