BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit See And Be Seen Sasha Eau de Toilette Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Haley M.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally this was too floral ish for me. Wasn't really worth the price. Packaging was great and definitely different but that was really All I liked.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells toxic. Literally. It doesn't stay on the skin for more than a few hours, but when it does, I didn't want to smell like this combination of ingredients. Fortunately, it is discontinued.
Karen A.
Karen A.
iowa
Beauty Junkie Expert
No lo eprovado pero me encanta está tan lindo lo amo que hermosa que encanta su envase está perfecto
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Goose Creek, SC
I get compliments on how I smell every time I wear this. Also, it's my go-to perfume if I'm traveling.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Es una de las mejores fragancias que he utilizado aunque para su precio la presentacion es pequeña vale la pena , lastima que en america central no exista esta tienda de ser asi fuera un exito, me encanta su presentacion su empaque y su estilo!!
Asta J.
Asta J.
Harlow
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved it. Since I first tried this perfume I have looked for no other! I've looked for a long time for a scent that is subtle but present. It fits my personality as does my preference in its flowery aroma. It's the gift from my husband that I look forward to more than flowers or candy. It saddens me to find that it has been discontinued and the local stores that still had them in their supply have finally run out of stock.