Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini

super-curling & lifting mascara

How many monthes did it take your roller lash mascara to dry out? How long did the formula stay good for?
Is it good product or not ?
What’s your favorite thing about this mascara?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini!
Product Highlights
...a mascara I'd go for this one. It does a great job of lengthening and curling my lashes and is very light weight. I love it!in reviews
I got this in my BirchBox this February. I love it. Definitely lengthens my eye lashes. It's very expensive though.in reviews
...this product. I do have to share that I totally love how it coats and separates my lashes - Very Impressed. Lots of great volume and a little bit of curl. I still like to use a lash curler with this mascara and layer it with my Clinique High Impact Mascara - although lots of chicks say they don't need a lash curler with it. Personal preference I guess! But I am definitely buying a full size when it comes out for purchase in March! Not sure where it is going to come in price wise when available - but am thinking around $28-$34 per tube Canadian. Well worth trying!in reviews
This is the bomb.. First of all i have very straight and short eyelashes, the kind that you have to curl more than twice. Well with this mascara I was surprised after 2 coats my eyelashes were visibly longer and CURLED without an eyelash curler. Take this on the go is the best... No need to carry an eyelash curlerin reviews
Best mascara ever it does everything it says it is going to do makes a natural curl, very black, and does not smudge or clump off during the day.in reviews
Lauren H.
Royal Oak, MI
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Lauren H.
I was recommended this mascara after indicating that my waterproof mascara was making my lashes fall out. I thought this product went on nicely and gives a very nice and natural lift and curl to my lashes (I have long, thick lashes to begin with). I didn’t have any issues with my lashes falling out once I switched to Benefit’s Roller Lash. The brush is very small which helps with not getting mascara all over your eyelids. I found that this mascara doesn’t clump and comes off easily using micellar water. I didn’t not find that it smudges much below the bottom lash. The mini size is super small and a great size to keep in your purse of for travel for convenience. I was using this product and was happy with the results until I found out they aren’t cruelty free (they test on animals) which was a bummer- so I docked a star for the cruelty aspect. Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini
Alexandra H.
Secane, PA
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Alexandra H.
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Alexandra H.
If you want a mascara that separates lashes well and creates a natural look of long lashes, definitely go for this one! It lengthens my lashes so much and separates them perfectly. I absolutely adore the curved wand - I always love curved wands because they do a pretty great job at getting lots of lashes at once, and also help with the curl. If you want thick, voluminous lashes, and that’s your main priority, this might not be the best mascara for you. I love it because it looks natural, it doesn’t clump, has a curved wand, lengthens, and separates beautifully. But I do wish it thickened my lashes a little more. I gave it 5 stars because, while it doesn’t volumize much, it is so outstanding at lifting, curling, separating, and lengthening that I had to give it full marks.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,230 reviews
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Jolie D.
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Benefit roller lash mascara and it comes in a travel size and full size. If lift and curl is what you want, this is an excellent mascara. The wand separates, lifts, and curls. This definitely made me feel like it opened my eyes. It is water resistant, not water proof. It is a dark black or brown available and comes off easily. The formula has conditioning ingredients so it doesn’t feel hard or crunchy on your lashes. Has a satin finish. This did not flake or clump on me. Didn’t add hardly any volume, just a little length.
Nicole D.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Nicole D.
This mascara definitely holds its curl and lift. I use it with an eyelash curler, but unlike other mascaras, my lashes stay lifted all day. It does add length, but I do wish it had a little more volume to it. Overall, it’s definitely worth trying.
Rachael B.
Greenwich, CT
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Rachael B.
Love benefit mascaras. This mini is perfect for on the go. While I’m a fan of drugstore mascaras, this one’s always been one of my more expensive favorites (in its full size). So glad I got this in my Ipsy box this month!
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Amanda D.
This has to be my new favorite mascara! It has a great wand that separates my lashes perfectly and gives them great volume. It is not waterproof and stays on even in the spa. I would definitely recommend to everyone! Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini
Melissa  J.
Tewksbury, MA
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Melissa  J.
My least favorite Benefit mascara. I wanted to love this because I love the Benefit They’re Real Magnetic, but this doesn’t come anywhere close. Not a fan of the wand and was really clumpy for me. I ended up having to use a different wand to fix it. I would not purchase this one again.
Angel O.
Oklahoma City, OK
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Angel O.
This was kinda a thin mascara . It worked okay but it took too many coats to get the color and thickness I typically get from 1-3 coats of other mascaras . I wish it was just a little thicker and it would have been ideal
Kristine C.
Du Quoin, IL
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Kristine C.
I received this in a bundle and absolutely love it. Because it is mini the wand is obviously smaller and that sometimes feels awkward, but as for the mascara itself it is great. It doesn't clump and separated my lashes. I usually just use one to two coats. I will consider buying it if on sale when my regularly used mascara runs out.
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini uploaded by Jennifer H.
I have stubbornly straight eyelashes. Even when I curl them a billion times they never stay/or even look curled for very long. This mascara is my best chance at having any curl to my lashes. Still not a miracle worker, but it does give me a little curl. It tends to 'fall out' after a while but at least it works a little. My eyelashes are just non cooperative, so I'm not surprised. I do love that it doesn't flake or transfer to my eyelids at all! I've got the mini so I'll have to try out the full size next.

2,846 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...