Beautybenefit cosmetics brand
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara

Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara

by benefit cosmetics brand

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA mascara inspired by hair rollers this super-curling and lifting mascara gives a sexy wide-eyed look.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrIts patent-pending Hook n Roll brush features tiny custom-designed hooks to catch lift and curl even short and straight lashes. Bye-bye eyelash curler Roller Lash not only lifts and super-curls but this instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours is easy to remove and contains provitamin B5 and serine known for their lash-conditioning benefits.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- Panthenolbr- Tocopherol Vitamin EbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbr- Use ink black for a bit more drama and brown for a natural every-day look.br- The curve of the wand is designed to coat every last lash. Start with The wand held horizontally with the tip of the curve pointing downward.br- Gently wiggle the wand from base of lashes to tip. As the wand moves up the lashes slowly rotate the tip inward and up so the curve of the wand matches the eye contour coating even the innermost and outermost lashes.ulli0.3 oz./liliWeb ID 3190900/li/ul

This is my ABSOLUTE all time favorite mascara. What’s yours?
Does anyone know what happened to the brown shade of this mascara & if they’re planning on bringing it back? It was my absolute favorite one for the longest time !!😔🤔
[product:benefit-cosmetics-roller-lash-curling-&-lifting-mascara] is this mascara worth the price? Sounds like it works well. Thanks foe your feedback!
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara!
Anna A.
1,731 reviews
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by Anna A.
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by Anna A.
I love using Benefit Roller Lash mascara. It goes on easily giving my lashes a lift, some curl, length and volume. My eyes instantly look more opened after one coat. This mascara does a great job of thickening my lashes and separating them without making them look clumpy. I did not experience any fall out or any smudging with this mascara either. I will be purchasing a full size tube because it really makes my lashes look amazing. I would definitely recommend trying Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara.
Dawn  G.
Dalhart, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by Dawn  G.
I went into Sephora looking for the essence lash false lashes mascara. They were out but the associate recommended this. I must say I am glad she did because I am absolutely in love now. It coats my lashes beautifully without clumping. I love the wand!!!
Nikki C.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a hard time with mascara due to my straight lashes, but this one works very well for me. Gives them enough lift and stays up throughout the day.
luna M.
Florence, SC
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by luna M.
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by luna M.
I’m amazed by this roller mascara. It is one of the best mascaras. As you can see in the picture that from only one application, you will have the best tall lashes. But some people love to make them look taller and thicker. I love that its brush goes easy on the lashes and can beautifully curl your lashes. It’s hard to get them off without a makeup remover. I love love this mascara. I have the mini one and when it's done I’ll get the full size. I totally recommend it.
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by Michelle  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this sample from sephora and it's a great mascara. Only need a few swipes on your top and bottom lashes for a nice voluminous look.
Julie G.
Winter Spgs, FL
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by Julie G.
I love this mascara. Gives me great lift and curl. Very black. No clumping or flaking. Last so day. Decent priced. Excellent formula. Highly recommended. ❤❤❤
Maegan S.
Pierre Part, LA
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by Maegan S.
This mascara is a hit! This is still my ultimate favorite mascara. I've tried quite a few of them, but still this is the most elongating one so far. Needs no improvement that I can see. I recommend to everyone. Plus it's waterproof.
Paris H.
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by Paris H.
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara uploaded by Paris H.
I have long eyelashes, but they are pretty straight so curling is what I look for the most the most in a mascara. This mascara has been a favorite of mine for a while. It holds the curl in my lashes for a long time, doesn't look clumpy, and doesn't flake.
Geraldine S.
Orland, CA
This is a great mascara it lengthens my lashes I have blonde lashes so I won’t leave the house without mascara and I purchased this product over 5 months ago and it still got product in the tube and still goes on smooth usually other mascara I have purchased dry out within 2-3 months and I typically have to purchase more definitely one of my favorite mascaras Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara Super Curling Deal Value Set
Emilia C.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
My absolute FAVORITE mascara! I tried it once and now I’m never going back! It builds length and volume at the same time without getting too caked on. My big thing with mascara is it coming off under my eyes throughout the day, and this mascara stays in tact! Also, my eyelashes are stick straight, and this mascara along with an eyelash curler are the best combination for a lifted lash!