BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #64 in Makeup Palettes

Create a show-stopping “rush of heat” with our famously provocative rockateur cheek powder, complementing gloss and all-time bestsellers benetint & high beam. Follow our signature Tips and Tricks and you’ll be the hottest ticket in town.

Details:
set includes:

• benetint rose tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • rockateur famously provocative cheek powder
  • rockateur ultra plush shimmering rose gold lip gloss

Stephanie G.
I live by benefits lip and cheek tints. They give me natural glow and color that ACTUALLY last the majority of the day. Careful with application of dark stains as it can drip or stain part of the cheek that you don't want. For highlighter, apply after the stains have properly dried. For the stains, less is more. For the highlighters, I apply about dime size and reapply later in day if I add powder blush for reapplications.
Anny A.
All items in this set is all worth it! I decided to try it because I loved the High Beam, but when I got to try all the items, I fell in love! The blush is great and everything you need to get that finishing touch is inside this set! Price is decent too! Will buy again!
Rebecca C.
This lip and cheek kit is a very well thought out design. The packaging is very beautifully made. Very sturdy. The colors in the kit match my skin perfectly. I love using this kit for a simple look. I will definitely recommend this.
Peyton W.
Dallas
I think I’m literally in love! I’m a huge fan of this Benefit Cosmetics She's So Jetset! I know all about contour and highlight and I promise you this set will not turn you down. The colors are gorgeous and blend able.
Kathy A.
Lehigh Acres
All benefit products are just so amazing and this package was so cute. And for a good price it had a whole bunch of products. I bought online and it shipped pretty fast and I would 10/10 buy again
Miya! N.
Berkeley, CA
I live for this box. The blush is easy to apply, and it looks really soft and natural. The gloss makes my lips look twice as big, plus it smells like apples (I use the gloss every day). The high beam seems like it's best suited for paler skin tones, but I've used it on myself (medium-tan) and my dark skinned black friend, and it worked really well on both of us. The tint is great- combined with a bit of under-eye concealer, it creates a sweet, youthful look.
member-b54ed
Great products combined into one benefit has a great products, that I lovento use in my everyday regimine. The luminescent enhancer was my favorite out of the kit!
Shalimar H.
Fall River , MA
I definitely don't like to put blush on my cheeks I feel that it looks bad on me. However, Benefits Cosmetics Cheek and Lips kit is very nice, easy to apply and the colors are not too bright so I don't look like a clown. I definitely recommend this to others, it is worth the price.
Melissa S.
Crockett
This product is life, a blush is hard for me to find due to my fair skin and this gets my blush looking FLEEKY  very gentle to your skin and easy to apply, the price is fair for what you're going to get and how long it last and the quality on top of that, I recommend everyone try this product and see how they like the colors and application of this product !
Bethany W.
Cocoa
The packaging is SOOO CUTE! But all the products from benefit are :)!! I was very pleased with the way the product applied but found it to be hard to take off in some areas, I would definitely recommend to others if you can afford!
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
OMG I want to try this so bad!! Is it good?