BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #28 in Blush

This rockin' rose gold cheek powder gives a famously provocative flush that turns heads on-stage and off. The specialized formula combines the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid textures for brighter results. The crowd will go wild for its sexy faceted design, accented in luxe gold.

• Show-stopping color
  • Come-hither look
  • Custom angled, dimensional brush

Rockateur ILN Ingredients:

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1, 2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht.

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Sephora*
Lori L.
Fort Worth
I am a huge fan of benefit products, not only because of their quality but because of their packaging too!  This Rockateur Famously Provocative Cheek powder is one of my all time favorite benefit products, I use  it every day and never want to change up my blush or try anything else.  The color is gorgeous when applied.  You may be turned off by the little box and price, but I have had my little box over two years, use it all the time and still have plenty left, just not seeing a whole in the middle!  The brush they include in the box is amazing as well, I never have a need for another blush brush!
Sabrina R.
I'm surprised that this blush doesn't have more positive reviews! I know it's "older" but omg it's amazing. It is the perfect neutral blush but also gives your cheeks great color! I'm never for bright pink blushes so this one was a perfect choice for me. It swatches with shimmer but when yo uput it on your cheeks you can't really see the shimmer so it's not glittery or anything like that. I love this and it's worth the $29. it'll last me a while
Janeigne N.
Torn... Love the shade but not the strong smell at all... A mix between coconut and strong sunscreen. It gave me an instant headache. Unfortunately had to return it. I am not one that can tolerate strong smells. If you can I am sure it is a great buy but those that cannot, I would recommend to swatching it in person before buying. Wish they would make them without a sent. I still gave it a 2 star because the shade is quite lovely.
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
This was I think the second blush I have ever purchased for myself.
I like it cause it gives a subtle hint of pink without being overly bright. It’s a nice almost “neutral” darker pink shade. I’m fairly fair skinned, so it’s pretty dark on me if I pack it on too much, but in general, it does provide a nice, darker “natural” pink flush to the cheeks.
Teri B.
Love the color of this. It looks so pretty on the skin. It claims to be a rose gold color, but on me it looks to be more mauve. I also love the scent of it as well. However it is such a subtle scent and you cannot smell it when you put it on your skin. This also does not irritate my skin either, and I have sensitive skin to things with fragrance in it. I also love how this gives a nice glow to the cheeks without it looking like straight up shimmer. This blush has also lasted me a long time. I will continue to repurchase this product as well.
Ashley O.
Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Famously Provocative Cheek Powder is my go to blush/bronzer when I want a less dramatic bronze look on my cheeks/contour. It’s my second favorite to Hoola and adds a nice subtle pink/peach tone instead of my usual tanned bronze. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn’t care for blush like me but likes a nice sun kissed peachy bronze.
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
Rockature is my favorite benefit blush, if not one of my favorite blushes of all time. The blush sits really well on the skin, does not cause the foundation to look cakey and it works with every skintone. I’m currently working through my 6th personal box since I discovered it. It’s definitely a go to blush for myself and I ever have an extra one in my kit for my clients :)
Danielle S.
Clay, NY
This blush is the bomb! I love the color. It is so buildable. I start off very soft and build to a deeper color depending on my makeup look for the day. And it truly stays all day! I love benefit blushes and will totally be rebuying this when I’m out! Also the packaging is so cute. I love the box!
Amanda S.
Holliday
So I'm really not much of a blush user but got this one as part of a set with primer and mascara so I figured I'd give it a shot. I was really shocked how much I actually liked it! This color was the perfect shade (which was sheer luck) and I didn't feel like an overdone beauty queen.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This stuff is mind blowing. So pigmented you actually have to be careful to barely run your brush along it . I love how it applies so creamy it just blends right in so it looks so flawless . I will some day own every blush they make it is so worth it. Benefit to me is the blush boss for sure !
Jenna A.
How blend able is it? and how long does it last?
Sarah S.
Wheaton, IL
Does this come off easily when applied?
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Does anyone recommend this over the benetint cheek stain? I have a samply of that and I like it but I prefer powders. Is this one any good?
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
Is this more of a highlighter or blush?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Really interested in buying this..does it show up on medium/olive skin? Ty in advance