BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #45 in Blush

This rockin' rose gold cheek powder gives a famously provocative flush that turns heads on-stage and off. The specialized formula combines the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid textures for brighter results. The crowd will go wild for its sexy faceted design, accented in luxe gold.

• Show-stopping color
  • Come-hither look
  • Custom angled, dimensional brush

Rockateur ILN Ingredients:

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1, 2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht.

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Sephora*
Janeigne N.
Torn... Love the shade but not the strong smell at all... A mix between coconut and strong sunscreen. It gave me an instant headache. Unfortunately had to return it. I am not one that can tolerate strong smells. If you can I am sure it is a great buy but those that cannot, I would recommend to swatching it in person before buying. Wish they would make them without a sent. I still gave it a 2 star because the shade is quite lovely.
Teri B.
Love the color of this. It looks so pretty on the skin. It claims to be a rose gold color, but on me it looks to be more mauve. I also love the scent of it as well. However it is such a subtle scent and you cannot smell it when you put it on your skin. This also does not irritate my skin either, and I have sensitive skin to things with fragrance in it. I also love how this gives a nice glow to the cheeks without it looking like straight up shimmer. This blush has also lasted me a long time. I will continue to repurchase this product as well.
Ashley O.
Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Famously Provocative Cheek Powder is my go to blush/bronzer when I want a less dramatic bronze look on my cheeks/contour. It’s my second favorite to Hoola and adds a nice subtle pink/peach tone instead of my usual tanned bronze. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn’t care for blush like me but likes a nice sun kissed peachy bronze.
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
Rockature is my favorite benefit blush, if not one of my favorite blushes of all time. The blush sits really well on the skin, does not cause the foundation to look cakey and it works with every skintone. I’m currently working through my 6th personal box since I discovered it. It’s definitely a go to blush for myself and I ever have an extra one in my kit for my clients :)
Danielle S.
Clay, NY
This blush is the bomb! I love the color. It is so buildable. I start off very soft and build to a deeper color depending on my makeup look for the day. And it truly stays all day! I love benefit blushes and will totally be rebuying this when I’m out! Also the packaging is so cute. I love the box!
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I’m a fan of Benefit cosmetics boxed blushes and bronzers. This blush has a nice dose of color and shimmer. It can build and apply a smoothly. I love the color, a nice medium to darker pink. This would be a great addition to any makeup collection.
Kayleigh T.
Rockateur is a really nice, mauve-y blush. Lots of pigment, but not too bright and easy to build. It’s got a nice subtle shimmer too. Was one of the first blushes I ever bought, and I still go back to it periodically.
Abbey S.
Benefit blushes are one of the best brands out there. This shade is beautiful, even on my pale skin. It gives a bronze rose flow that would look good on any skin tone. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
I really love Benefit’s blushes so I just had to try this one out. The color is very flattering and gives you a nice glow. For me, it lasts me throughout the day as far as wear is concerned. It normally takes me a really long time to get through a whole blush so taking that into consideration it’s a good buy. It’s a little on the pricey side, roughly $20 but again, it lasts me a long time.
Gina A.
Metuchen, NJ
The packaging is cute but definitely could be better. I never use the brush that comes with it. This color is so pretty a soft shimmery rose gold. Super flattering on my complexion!
Jenna A.
How blend able is it? and how long does it last?
Sarah S.
Wheaton, IL
Does this come off easily when applied?
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Does anyone recommend this over the benetint cheek stain? I have a samply of that and I like it but I prefer powders. Is this one any good?
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Is this more of a highlighter or blush?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Really interested in buying this..does it show up on medium/olive skin? Ty in advance