BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This rockin' rose gold cheek powder gives a famously provocative flush that turns heads on-stage and off. The specialized formula combines the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid textures for brighter results. The crowd will go wild for its sexy faceted design, accented in luxe gold.

• Show-stopping color
  • Come-hither look
  • Custom angled, dimensional brush

Rockateur ILN Ingredients:

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1, 2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht.

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Torn... Love the shade but not the strong smell at all... A mix between coconut and strong sunscreen. It gave me an instant headache. Unfortunately had to return it. I am not one that can tolerate strong smells. If you can I am sure it is a great buy but those that cannot, I would recommend to swatching it in person before buying. Wish they would make them without a sent. I still gave it a 2 star because the shade is quite lovely.
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
This was I think the second blush I have ever purchased for myself.
I like it cause it gives a subtle hint of pink without being overly bright. It’s a nice almost “neutral” darker pink shade. I’m fairly fair skinned, so it’s pretty dark on me if I pack it on too much, but in general, it does provide a nice, darker “natural” pink flush to the cheeks.
Teri B.
Love the color of this. It looks so pretty on the skin. It claims to be a rose gold color, but on me it looks to be more mauve. I also love the scent of it as well. However it is such a subtle scent and you cannot smell it when you put it on your skin. This also does not irritate my skin either, and I have sensitive skin to things with fragrance in it. I also love how this gives a nice glow to the cheeks without it looking like straight up shimmer. This blush has also lasted me a long time. I will continue to repurchase this product as well.
Ashley O.
Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Famously Provocative Cheek Powder is my go to blush/bronzer when I want a less dramatic bronze look on my cheeks/contour. It’s my second favorite to Hoola and adds a nice subtle pink/peach tone instead of my usual tanned bronze. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn’t care for blush like me but likes a nice sun kissed peachy bronze.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
 I love this because I like a blush that only takes one swipe and blending to do the job effectively, as well as one that is not full of shimmer/glitter- this fits the bill! If you look super closely, there's a touch of shimmer, but that doesn't bother me. Highly recommend!
Star E.
Lanse, MI
Love the pigment of this! It’s very easily applied and gives you that great glam look. I would definitely recommend to others, works great on my oily skin stays on for a while. I would definitely get it again, only down side was the price but you’re getting what you pay for!
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I’m a fan of Benefit cosmetics boxed blushes and bronzers. This blush has a nice dose of color and shimmer. It can build and apply a smoothly. I love the color, a nice medium to darker pink. This would be a great addition to any makeup collection.
Amanda N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This blush is every thing I been using this for years I would not true any thing else it's a beautiful pink with a gold bronze in it goes on smooth and beautiful I would recommend this blush to any one Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Famously Provocative Cheek Powder
Olivia W.
I love the color of this blush and I do like the slit scent also. The only thing that bugs me about it is that is doesn't seem to last very long through the day. When I get home from work it looks like I didn't put any blush on.
Samantha W.
Visalia
Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Famously Provocative Cheek Powder this blush is my favorite blush of all time! Yes it is a little pricey being that it is from Benefit, however the appearance that it gives to my skin is just stunning! I feel the blush would work on light, medium and even deeper skin tones as a possible highlight. It is just gorgeous!
Jenna A.
Woodbridge, VA
How blend able is it? and how long does it last?
Sarah S.
Wheaton, IL
Does this come off easily when applied?
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Does anyone recommend this over the benetint cheek stain? I have a samply of that and I like it but I prefer powders. Is this one any good?
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
Is this more of a highlighter or blush?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Really interested in buying this..does it show up on medium/olive skin? Ty in advance