BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

BeneFit Rockateur Famously Provactive Cheek Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Teri B.
Love the color of this. It looks so pretty on the skin. It claims to be a rose gold color, but on me it looks to be more mauve. I also love the scent of it as well. However it is such a subtle scent and you cannot smell it when you put it on your skin. This also does not irritate my skin either, and I have sensitive skin to things with fragrance in it. I also love how this gives a nice glow to the cheeks without it looking like straight up shimmer. This blush has also lasted me a long time. I will continue to repurchase this product as well.
Laurie S.
This is perfect for an understated, rosy glow. There's not a ton of color payoff, and there's a definite sheen, so if you're looking for a more matte blush this isn't it. I love to actually use this as a blush topper - sweep on a matte shade and then layer Rockateur over it for a natural flush!
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I got this as a gift and holy crap!! It always scared me because it looked bet metallic for a blush but it really isn't. It's a beautiful peachy pink blush that works so well. Not too pigmented but a perfect blush.
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
I really love Benefit’s blushes so I just had to try this one out. The color is very flattering and gives you a nice glow. For me, it lasts me throughout the day as far as wear is concerned. It normally takes me a really long time to get through a whole blush so taking that into consideration it’s a good buy. It’s a little on the pricey side, roughly $20 but again, it lasts me a long time.
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
When this first came out maybe 5/6 years ago, I was using this everyday. It’s so pretty on any skin tone and just looks super natural. I love that it wasn’t too pink and the shimmer was the perfect amount!
Abi C.
I never use to wear blush, but now I wear it everyday! I am a bartender so I need makeup that will stay through a long shift. I love that even after work I don't have to worry about my blush! It's wonderful!!!
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
By far my favorite blush. Sometimes I don't even contour and just wear this blush. It smells amazing and it is long lasting. It is buildably pigmented and worth the price, in my opinion. It is a bit shimmery, but I like that in some blushes.
Nicole C.
This blush is beautiful!! It is a deep rosey color with a medium pink shimmery flash. It applies very easily and beautifully. One of the few benefit blushes that last on me. If and when I use it up I would repurchase!
Bree F.
If I could sit here and rant and rave about this blush all day long I absolutely would. The smell is absolutely amazing and is very delicate. The color and pigment that this blush gives off is absolutely amazing. I would recommend this to any and everybody looking for a brand-new brush to try to use. All of my Benefit Products that I choose to purchase I never feel reluctant about. I have two movies in one of my knees all the way down to the bottom of the pan! I would absolutely recommend this to any and everybody. Go out and try it you will not regret it!!!! I adore this product!! The formula is so rich and creamy I love to use this!! Enjoy it!! :) Benefit Cosmetics Rockitude Lip & Cheek Kit
Nicky M.
This is such a pretty colored blush for both a natural and glam look. I feel the it looks great on all skin tones, for it gives you that perfect amount of pinky/red pigment on your cheeks. The packaging is so pretty, especially the design in the blush itself. Currently, I was able to depot this boxed powder and store it in my Z-Palette, and it has lasted me for a long time. Since the product is from Benefit, a high-end makeup brand, the product tends to be pricey. Even compared to a M.A.C blush (M.A.C is still a high-end brand) the blush is still fairly expensive. It is isn't as expensive as some extremely high-end brands of course when compared. The blush does have a slight rosey scent, but nothing that I feel is too extreme personally. Overall, the blush has great pigmentation, and has a FAIR price for a high-end brand.
Jenna A.
How blend able is it? and how long does it last?
Sarah S.
Wheaton, IL
Does this come off easily when applied?
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Does anyone recommend this over the benetint cheek stain? I have a samply of that and I like it but I prefer powders. Is this one any good?
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Is this more of a highlighter or blush?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Really interested in buying this..does it show up on medium/olive skin? Ty in advance