Benefit Cosmetics Ring My Bella Eau De Toilette uploaded by Alice W.Benefit Cosmetics Ring My Bella Eau De Toilette uploaded by Daisy F.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A Sweetly Seductive Fruity Floral! A Poem To Describe Bella ...She Flutters & Flounces Lace, Satin And More. Her Spirit So Sexy, Bella 's Shop You'll Adore. Slip Sweetly Into A Lush, Juicy Fling For A Frill-seeking Time. "Go On And Ring."

Top Notes: Pink Rose Petals, Soft Lily, Summer Daisy
Middle Notes: Egyptian Jasmine, Creamy Peony
Bottom Notes: White Patchouli, Vanilla Tincture, White Musk

Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Bht, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol. N?? 09/2178

• "Personally the smell of the perfume is very fresh and subtle." in 1 review
Nicole H.
I recently saw this online and thought about buying it, but I didn't want to waste any money if it was a bad scent.   It caught my eye because of the bottle style and the different colors, but can anyone tell me if it's worth the purchase??
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
All I can clearly smell is the Lily and Rose, but I can swear there are sweet fruits in this formula which are not mentioned. However in a while it becomes more creamy like whisked dairy cream, I guess vanilla is to blame for it. What I really like about it is that it changes during the time I wear it. I absolutely love perfumes that are not strictly linear. I enjoy when the perfume I wear changes due to heat, daytime and wearing time in general. This one is no exception and lasts on my skin for a long while and sometimes I can seriously wonder by the end of the day where the interesting smell is coming from, until I realise it is Bella!
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
I love this perfume - so so so sad that it was discontinued. The scent is flowery with a hint of delicate powder. It's very feminine and not overpowering. I've purchased several bottles and I was legitimately crushed when I used up the last spritz.
Brenda M.
Miami , FL
I will forever say this benefit cosmetics cute perfumes where the best for on the go . I loved how fresh I smell and it had to me a not so sweet scent well then again on everyone it doesn't smell the same. I feel perfumes are personal and should be sampled by each individual separately . But at least for me I live for it .
Dayna T.
I blogged all of the darling Benefit fragrances and they are so darling, I bought them alone just for the packaging! A couple of I think the six smelt wonderful and the others were not my favorites but they were so cute and I am a sucker for packaging what woman isn't!
Anne O.
Burke, VA
I don't think they sell this perfume anymore, but it always made me happy when I wore it. It has a kind of indescribable scent to it, but it always made my day better. I hope they re-release these perfumes because I loved everything from the bottle to the box it came in.
Daisy F.
Bethlehem, PA
Love love love this product. the package is so cute and cleaver. I love the fact that is looks like a little cocktail shaker. Personally the smell of the perfume is very fresh and subtle. to me it is definitely a spring smell. perfect for the upcoming season.
Amy R.
Chico, CA
I tested this out in sephora and LOVED IT! so much so I bought myself and my sisters a bottle:) It is one of those smells that your standing in line at a store and everyones like "oh my gosh you smell amazing what is that?" ;)
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I got this as a sample and adore the fragrance! The packaging is adorable as well. The scent is long lasting and has a bit of sweetness to it but not overpowering. The whole collection is wonderful!
Trina F.
Denver, CO
The smell is nice and it is very long lasting (this means you don't have to use a lot of it... once in the morning is good enough!), and the packaging is very well put together. Love it!
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
IS this a long lasting smell?