Benefit Cosmetics Refined Finish Facial Polish uploaded by Mikita S.Benefit Cosmetics Refined Finish Facial Polish uploaded by Sadia I.Benefit Cosmetics Refined Finish Facial Polish uploaded by Ana J.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Is this good for sensitive skin? I have a hard time finding produ...1 Answers
  • Sometimes I feel like non-foaming scrubs can leave a residue. Doe...2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Refined Finish Facial Polish
  • "the grains are small and there are a lot, allowing you to get all the nasty dead skin off your face, and the cream gives your face a nice soft, clean feeling when you're done." in 2 reviews
  • "It works so well, smells great and is a great value compared to the Dior. " in 1 review
Reniya D.
Dothan
I feel like anyone and everyone should put this in there routine because it gets the job done. All skin types should have this in there skin routine because this leaves skin glorious!
olivia v.
I was first sold on refined finish facial polish when my Benefit rep gave me a brief product demo ... she used the polish on the back of one of my hands, and the redness on the skin of that hand was instantly gone! I suffer from rosacea on my nose and chin, and I immediately thought this product would help with the redness.
The first night after using the polish, I scrubbed it on for about a minute, and left it in place for two. For those with a medical background, and maybe some who don't have one, you know that seaweed is used in a lot of woundcare products to absorb drainage ... well, this product has seaweed in it to absorb oil! After leaving it on my skin, and rinsing it off, the sink was full of the dead skin, oil, and environmental crud that was left on my skin after only God knows how long. Talk about gross ... but an amazing indicator of the effectiveness of this product. Again, a lot goes a long way, so the tube will last forever. Since it's only used once every few days, it's very hard to judge how long the one tube will last, but I'm about 1/5 of the way through the bottle after about 6 months of every 3 day use. I use it after Foamingly Clean to get rid of the "stuff" left behind, and to make sure I'm scrubbing off what foamingly clean misses (if anything). I've also noticed a huge reduction in the tiny white bumps on my skin (almost like whiteheads, sort of), and also a reduction in the size of the pores. Not to mention, the redness on my nose has definitely subsided!
I guess the best compliement I received after using it was that my skin appeared like it was glowing. One of my coworkers actually asked me if I was pregnant. I was first insulted! But she quickly clarfied stating that my skin was so "radiant" she actually thought I was newly pregnant! I'll take that kind of a compliement any day! :)
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS
The first thing I will say about this product is that the packaging is stunning. It makes a good impression even before using it. It smells great and feels so good while you're putting it on your skin. It really lathers up too, so a little goes a long way. I am pretty lucky in the skin department though, and my face doesn't dry out nor am I prone to breakouts even if I am using a cheaper face wash, so I have only purchased it once. I think it is worth the price though for people with sensitive skin.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this product with my Clarisonic. I found that the product was "dry". The Clarisonic brush didn't glide smoothly over my ski, it was rough and got stuck. The product didn't lather, which was different. The scrubbies were noticeable and a bit rough on the skin. If this were mixed with another creamier cleaner it would work better. The scent of this is amazing. It is fresh and light. You don't smell it on your face, only in the tube. I like the exfoliation, but the cleanser by itself I don't like. It wasn't the best to use with a Clarisonic unless mixed with another. I would not use this cleaner again.
Barbara C.
Ithaca, NY
The best exfoliator I have ever used! Before I tried this I was using the Instant Gentle Exfoliant from Dior which is almost 40 bucks for 2.6oz. This blows it out of the water for much cheaper. This makes my skin feel so smooth and glowy. If I could only have one "high end" skincare product it would be this. I adore this stuff. It works so well, smells great and is a great value compared to the Dior.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love the beads in this exfoliater. You can tell a huge difference afterwards because my skin is instantly brighter and my complexion looks healtheir. The beads aren't too harsh as long as you don't scrub too hard. Warm water and the beads will open up your pores and basically do the work for you which is great. My complexion looks much better after using it 2-3 times a week.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff... Man, if I could only have skincare product, it would be this. It makes my face feel SO fresh and the tiny tiny beads make me feel like a million bucks; like I'm rubbing little diamonds on my face (except they don't hurt..!) its the most refreshing feeling. I got it in a sample from Ulta and then I ordered more from Benefit's website.
Maria M.
['Chicago', ''], IL
This facial polish has worked great for me. I have sensitive skin and this soap manages to clean my pores without irritating my skin or leaving it too dry. After trying other products this has been the one that has worked the best for me so far.
Cynthia M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love this skin polish. Leaves my skin soft and smooth like a babies bottom. I have oily skin with some breakouts so this is a huge help to get rid of dead skin cells. I love the way these face products smell! It's like so refreshing!
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
I really like this exfoliator. But the packaging is terrible. The hard plastic at the base of the tube makes it impossible to get all of the product out and I ended up wasting a lot of product when I got to the last bit of face wash.
Ailee S.
Germantown, TN
Sometimes I feel like non-foaming scrubs can leave a residue. Does this product leave a residue on your skin?
Olivia B.
Is this good for sensitive skin? I have a hard time finding products that don't irritate my skin.