BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Carly H.
I got the small version of this and I wasn't a huge fan. Went on very dark which I liked a lot but up close it looked like a waxy crayon. Not a big fan. Will stick with my liquid liner.
Selena G.
Benefit does an amazing job with their products this mascara really gives a dramatic natural boost to your lashes without flash lashes and perfect for a bold look.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
A 3 because of the liner. I had SO much trouble with it and I ended up getting so frustrated by it I threw it away . It's impossible to squeeze out and keep control of the application. Stick with the mascara
Gina G.
I purchased this set mostly to try out the eyeliner - it's an innovative gel eyeliner pen with a flexible rubber tip that allows you to "click" up the product into the tip to apply. I personally find it a bit hard to get used to - it takes some practice, and the formula does tend to flake off when dry if you've applied too much. I'll stick to my regular gel liner and brush! They remover cream included is a nice touch, but it's not really necessary. These products are a bit harder to remove than traditional liner and mascara, but the cream isn't much more effective than any other drugstore eye makeup remover. But the MASCARA! This is a "holy grail" item for me, and my new favorite. Makes lashes super-long and gives a real "false lash" look in just one or two coats. This is a great set if you want to try out all 3 items and see what you think, but personally I'd just buy the mascara on its own in the full size!
Carli R.
Kelso, WA
I liked this. I don't use the makeup remover really, I love the mascara and I'm still trying to get used to the eyeliner. I like the formula and how it works it's just a little tricky to apply
María Fernanda B.
Doral, FL
Este combo es un excelente regalo el delineador es espectacular pinta súper bien y además no se corre, trae su propio desmaquillante por esa razón y el delineador es un éxito total
Luz R.
Bronx, NY
It is a great mascara. Your lashes will definitely look longer and natural. I did have the mini version of this mascara and i do plan on getting the full version because i loved it. It did do its job.
Machela S.
Oroville, CA
The liner was not what I was expecting. It didn't apply easy on my lids. I think the price for this little box is perfect . My liner broke within moments of opening it so I didn't get to continue to use that but the other two items were amazing!
Brittany T.
Concord , NC
At first i was really enjoying using this eyeliner but then after first use the product became messy and clumpy twisting it out. A plus was long wear but extremly hard to remove.
Anna N.
Benefits is the brand that I always choosing for mascara. I buying at Sephora in my local mall. This is many time I repeat to using it. It is the nice look and pretty. I will recommend the other to buy it
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
How is this kit?? Worth the price?