BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Makeup Sets

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Brooklynn K.
I love the mascara and the remover. It provides awesome volume and the remover really gets it all off because it's hard with normal remover. The eyeliner is awful, unless they've changed the formula. It dries and crumbles quickly and isn't usable. I even tried heating it with a blow dryer to get it to melt and it never worked.
Jordan M.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this little set and it's a really goo deal for the value, but I'm just not the biggest fan of the pushup liner. For me personally it flakes after a couple hours of wear, but the mascara and the remover are awesome!
Jordyn M.
The liner can be difficult to apply but mascara is my fav. Unlike different products both of these are all day long. The cost about the avg liner/mascara would by are so worth it. I have brown eyes. I would definitely recommend due to the fact this lets you try the whole collection.
Kia M.
My lashes are so on point with this mascara! I get mine from ultra usually. But it's a smooth application and it extends my lashes at least 2xs it's normal length. I definitely recommend this and I sometimes get it as a gift for girlfriends when I can find the compact size lol
Carly H.
I got the small version of this and I wasn't a huge fan. Went on very dark which I liked a lot but up close it looked like a waxy crayon. Not a big fan. Will stick with my liquid liner.
Dee B.
10 stars I went to sephora and was given a sample and it is the best thing on the shelf!!! It makes your lashes look like extensions! The best product yet! I don't have to apply multiple it gives me volume, color and it's just fabulous
Erin L.
Centerville, MA
totally worth the money! all three products are a major hit for me and my friends who have tried them! if you're looking for new products then benefit is definitely the brand to look in, this shows in this bundle.
Selena G.
Springfield, MA
Benefit does an amazing job with their products this mascara really gives a dramatic natural boost to your lashes without flash lashes and perfect for a bold look.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
A 3 because of the liner. I had SO much trouble with it and I ended up getting so frustrated by it I threw it away . It's impossible to squeeze out and keep control of the application. Stick with the mascara
Kelli M.
Boerne
Love. Love love it. Goes on well, separates and and lengthen. Love the little ball at the end to help define and separate it. Got it at ulta where i get all my benefit and cosmetics. Will be buying again
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this kit?? Worth the price?