BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Heather B.
Oxford, OH
The mascara is amazing! The gel eyeliner is hard to use and breaks off if too much pressure is applied. The angled tip is great, but makes it difficult for application.
Katherine S.
Doral, FL
Got this set because im a fan of the liner ! The mascara did not dissapoint and its good value
The liner is a gel liner easy to apply but it may be tricky to get enough product as u twist it
Veronica R.
Orlando , FL
If you having a hard time achieving that beautiful cat eye , this product makes it so easy to get it . This products is hard to remove so the remover is a plus .
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
It gets a 4 star only for the mascara. I’m not a fan of the eye liner style at all! The remover works okay. But the mascara is great and goes on smooth and makes the lashes long and separated without clumping.
Kimberly G.
Duncanville, TX
Ok so I saw a lot of negative reviews after ordering this product from Sephora. Let me tell you this eyeliner works exactly like its supposed to and creates a perfect cat eye! It was a good deal for what it came with. The mascara works ok but its sample size as is the remover.
Savannah H.
Seriously this kit is the best way to try these products!
It's a stupid good deal and I finally bought it after putting it off forever.
It's so worth it. You will love every product and will probably buy the kit again just because it's a good deal.
Paulina G.
Hidalgo, TX
I fell in love with every single product in this kit! I'm definitely getting full sized products. The eyeliner is amazing, it lasts all day without smudging and is super black.
The mascara looks flawless and I love it comes with both black and brown.
Also appreciate they included the remover 'cause I heard without it the mascara can be a bit hard to remove, but so far I've had cero problems. Loving it!
Myra R.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy using this product when I am having a night out. The eyeliner and the mascara definitely compliment one another. Together the eye liner and mascara give me the dramatic eye look that I am looking for. Definitely a must try!
Cheryl C.
Aledo
I have mixed feelings. The liner is meh. Too difficult to master the application & too difficult to remove mistakes even with their remover. The mascara is a big win.
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
For a long time I wanted to try they're real but never did until 2015 it is honestly amazing and it makes your eyelashes look so good I've always used better than sex by two faced but this is a real close call between the two. recommend!
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
How is this kit?? Worth the price?
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??