BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Yolonda B.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Just purchased this a couple weeks ago and I love it! It makes my lashes look so long and full. It doesn't run or transfer or flake throughout the day. A do it all mascara!!
Stella K.
New Castle, DE
I didn't like it at all. Eye liner that is not so easy to apply, mascara that doest gives big volume to your eyes, it has brush not for sensitive eyes, make up remover also not for sensetive eyes
Beth P.
Redding, CA
This product works well! I love how full it makes my lashes look without getting clumpy. The product doesn’t flake off through the day either. I was sad when it dried up
Katie L.
The mascara is harder to remove than other types, the remover is decent. The liner is tricky but great if you get the hang of it. Beware of clumps and keep the silicone top clean. Overall, not worth the price
molly p.
mcalistervillle
Like the color, wand, packaging, and everything is great. My only complaint is that it clumps up pretty quickly. It is a good mascara but a little pricey. I would probably buy it again but I still have other favorites.
Johanna O.
Methuen , MA
I am not too sure about this. I love benefits they real love it favorite mascara, I am on my 5th tube, however the liner is not so well. It's weird, has a silicon tip where it is hollow in the center and you twist it from the bottom, and the gel like eyeliner comes out slowly, very slowly. It is not smooth it is very thick and really hard to spread and use, if it were more liquid it would be better. I have been doing makeup for 7 years now and I am a professional at winged eyeliner, however it was a disaster with this. Also it won't come off with anything but the little eyeliner remover it comes with so it would be bad to lose it. So I would just stick to the mascara and skip the liner!
Gillian H.
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. I had a free sample one time that I got from my mom that she got from some other person who bought it like another person I think? Anyway. That doesn't matter. It's super great about again ever used makes clean line to get on
Ciara G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is good. I like that they have all there or the mascaras it makes a huge difference. It is the closest I have found to look like you have alas lashes!
Nu V.
Works good. The mascara is really nice. The eyeliner gets dry and then breaks apart- I wouldn't recommend the eyeliner. It's not long lasting or for everyday wear.
Katherine S.
Doral, FL
Got this set because im a fan of the liner ! The mascara did not dissapoint and its good value
The liner is a gel liner easy to apply but it may be tricky to get enough product as u twist it
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
How is this kit?? Worth the price?