BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Kelli M.
Boerne
Love. Love love it. Goes on well, separates and and lengthen. Love the little ball at the end to help define and separate it. Got it at ulta where i get all my benefit and cosmetics. Will be buying again
Judy M.
Comes with a lot of product!! Is absolutely amazing!! Long lasting!! Great to apply and easy to use !!!!! Come with a lot of quantity!! My eye color is brown and the product makes my eyes stand out!! Highly recommend this to anyone!!!
Jennifer S.
Dunbar, WV
I am obsessed with Benefit mascaras! My lashes look dark , long , and full every time I use this set! And I love Benefits packaging. I have been using this mascara for a long time now and I love it!
Karly H.
This is a great mascara and I know people that swear by it. However considering the price I found that it flakes an awful lot for me. I continued to try to use it but would have flaking and smudging under my eyes so I did not rebuy.
Haley C.
Arab, AL
As far as the liner goes I was expecting it to be way better than what it was. It was hard to apply and super dry. I would much prefer to use a liquid eyeliner. I think I set my expectations too high.
Katelynn O.
Circle Pines, MN
Really nice, but I prefer the better than sex mascara personally. Also can het clumpy. Too Faced Better Than Sex MascaraBenefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara
zoey d.
Denham Springs, LA
the eyeliner is hard to works with in my opinion remembers me of a brow pencil but thinner doesn't stay well. ut the mascara is phenomenal stay all day doesn't run lifts and curls my lashes with even curing them it's grea
Sherry N.
Pinon Hills, CA
This brand keep a surprising me with the great products they keep putting out. This mascara is absolutely awesome and actually anything from this brand is great. Well worth the price.
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
I am in love with all three of these products. That eyeliner I use every day. It is by far the best in my opinion. I have horrible allergies and very watery eyes and it stays put
Yolonda B.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Just purchased this a couple weeks ago and I love it! It makes my lashes look so long and full. It doesn't run or transfer or flake throughout the day. A do it all mascara!!
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
How is this kit?? Worth the price?