BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Makeup Sets

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Marina F.
Benefit My love has more sealing than the benefit does not have! Just tell you this he is Mara he is so wonderful it is so good that brand this mascara every little piece yes mine that forms the mascara without words because that mascara has come to seal in the face of the enemy my love leaves the front and do not touch me because I I'm having a shower in your face.
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
This mascara is AMAZING! I apply in the morning when I'm getting ready and when I get home from a 14 hour shift it's still on and hasn't smudged at all! Only downside to this product is it doesn't remove easily, the remover that comes in this works amazingly well. Gets the mascara and eye liner off with no irritation and no scrubbing.
Alec P.
This mascara was quite basic in comparison to other drug store mascaras. I liked the application tool especially for giving a natural lengthening look. The packaging of the product was very cliche and could have been more visually appealing (especially for a Benefit Cosmetics product),
Carly N.
Randolph, Ma
I want to mostly talk about the gel liner that comes with this set. The best thing about this liner is it is 100% waterproof. You could wear this all day and it will not come off. The problem is, is that this product is difficult to apply it doesn't glide in like a normal liquid liner
Gisela R.
Covina , CA
First off let me just say i really love the mascara by benefit , but they’re eyeliner was just not for me , the cream was way too thick went i went to try it and i just didn’t like that it didn’t have a smooth glide, that’s really important to me when I’m doing a cuthroat crease
Sharon D.
I cannot say enough about this mascara and eyeliner. I love the eyeliner applicator. I enables you to make a precise line, especially when trying to create that perfect winged eyeliner look. The mascara is amazing. My lashes looked like falsies. It lengthened and volumized.
Natália N.
Taunton, MA
This mascara is the best mascara I have used in my life. It makes my eyes looks amazing and everyone asks which mascara i am wearing. I do not know how much cost because i got for free. It is very easy to buy and you can have better results when you apply more layers.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I'm in love with this mascara. I have shor but really curled lashes and when I apply mascara they always seem to stick straight out but when I used this mascara it held my curl and made my lashes look ten time longer. However it does start to flake though out the day.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Highly recommend this product both of these products do you not budge at all you can sleep in it and it still be there in the morning barely smudge I don't think there's any room for improvement on this product but maybe I'll find something to make it even better
Bethanie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hands down the best my eyes have Ever looked. Despite the price tag, this combo is well worth every penny. I used these for my makeup at Halloween, went to a smokey sweaty bar, and danced myself stupid.....six hours later, my eyes still looked fabulous and not a smudge in sight. Love these for nights out!
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this kit?? Worth the price?