BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Jodi S.
I didn't love the they're real line. I know that's not a super popular opinion, but I felt the eyeliner was difficult to use and a lot of product went to waste. The mascara was a little clumpy for me as well.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I’m a firm believer that there is a time to splurge and a time to save when it comes to makeup and mascara is the time to save!! I love this mascara but there is drugstore kind that works just as good
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
The best mascara ever paired with an amazing eyeliner that’s super easy to apply. Does everything right! Lengthens, separates, adds dramatic volume, with a bold color that does not fade. Would recommend. Only negative is the removal process is hard and the liner can be hard to get out of the tube.
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
I love benefits products besides there so inspiring by the packaging the formula and the pigmentation it's really good I have try there eyeliner it's more like a gel eyeliner but the applicator is amazing to do that really nice wingline it has like the shape of an angle brush and the color is super black the formula is pigmented and I thinking dries out a little Matt not too much I haven't tried their mascara but I heard really good things about it but I highly recommend the eyeliner I loved it😍
Savannah H.
Seriously this kit is the best way to try these products!
It's a stupid good deal and I finally bought it after putting it off forever.
It's so worth it. You will love every product and will probably buy the kit again just because it's a good deal.
Paulina G.
McAllen, TX
I fell in love with every single product in this kit! I'm definitely getting full sized products. The eyeliner is amazing, it lasts all day without smudging and is super black.
The mascara looks flawless and I love it comes with both black and brown.
Also appreciate they included the remover 'cause I heard without it the mascara can be a bit hard to remove, but so far I've had cero problems. Loving it!
Nhu H.
I absolutely love the mascara. I used it before I check out the liner and remover. I had used a lot of liner before, so this liner was "meh" to me. It did not really impress me. The remover is okay too. I would use it when I run out of my other product, but I would not re purchase it.
Sarahn M.
This is the best mascara on the market. I've tried several others and they just don't match up. It is the perfect amount of thickness and length. I will pay whatever I need to to get the results from this mascara! Also, this eyeliner makes a really smooth cat eye.
Daniell S.
I'm not in love with the push up liner , I don't care for the texture one the initial point is worn down it's hard to get a precise line. The remover is a miracle worker! Takes off waterproof mascara too! And who doesn't love "they're real" great value. I just wish the liner tip was more consistent and I would give this set 5 stars
Vicki D.
I was not a big fan of this eyeliner and remover. I found the eyeliner difficult to use and I found the remover to be kind of harsh for my eyes. I am a huge fan of the mascara though. I have used this mascara for a while and it is one of my favorites. I find it gives a natural look but helps make your lashes look longer.
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
How is this kit?? Worth the price?