BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Makeup Sets

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Carly R.
By far the BEST mascara I've used, lasts all day very easy to apply and use. It doesn't flake or smudge. Makes your lashes long and voluminous without having to put loads on. Doesn't clump together. Is pricey but well worth it.
Katelynd W.
Adelaide
Love this set. The gel liner comes with an easy to use applicator and the mascara makes my lashes thick and black! The remover does what it says with ease without damaging my eyes.
Ashley F.
Liverpool
The primer is so good on my lashes it almost quadruples them in size before even applying the mascara. Gorgeous products and a really handy size if you purchase the travel pack.
Maritza R.
I’m so in love with the eye products of this brand, the cleanser takes all the product of without irritate the eyes, the liners applies very effortlessly and the mascara really enhance your lashes
Libby J.
This pushes up my eyelashes so much and make it look like I have got long false lashes on when I haven't so affordable and cheap so I can always buy it I would recommend this product so much to people...love it
Lisa W.
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
There is not.much I can say that hasn't already been said. The wand is so flexible.and fine it separates my lashes so well. The formula is.soft.and and my lashes of sslap all day
Lauren e.
wales
Absolutely love this hunted for years to find the right one then I found this one and become hooked the first time I ever used it will definitely be recommending friends and family to try this one
Megan T.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
This is the best mascara I've ever used! It lasts FOREVER and makes your lashes look long and thick without clumping at all. The only thing I would say is that you do want to get the Benefit remover as it can be quite tough to get off!
farya k.
I absolutely love the they are real mascara leaves my lashes looking so voluminous. Layers up so well. Gives the lashes false lash effect with a few coates.they are real remover is goof too removes toughest mascara and waterproof eyeliner quite easily. The only dud in this set is the real push up liner. I don't know if I got the bad batch but this dried up so fast. And the application was so patchy. Really hard to work with didn't like the eyeliner at all 😐
Maisha B.
I love this trio, the theyre real mascara is amazing especially on my lower lash line. Its individually coats and separates them. The eyeliner is super easy to use as its got that unusual applicator which is extremely helpful however the eyeliner does dry out quickly.
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this kit?? Worth the price?