BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Barbie M.
Toronto
Not a huge fan of the theyre real line. I disliked how thick the liner was and it isnt precise. The mascara is impossible to remove and i lost lashes using it. I prefer another brands liner and benefits roller lash mascara.
Charl B.
leicester
This mascara changed my life and make up! I naturally have really short lashes and this mascara made them look so long with lots of volume and it lasts all day! I highly recommend
MYWORLDOFPASSION ..
Bought this kit but the liner was dried up i think anyway it wasn t working as much as i turned the bottom. But that s alright because i fell in love with they r real mascara one of my fave. bought it like 10 times until i found a better mascara for my lashes but still this mascara is perfect!!!! Good job benefit
sughra h.
THIS HAS ALL YOU NEED FOR LASHES! mascara is just brill. it gives sucha lovely lift to lashes!! i got it as present and since then i been using it amd loving it. you can puchase it most super drugs such as boots. aftet using this i wouldnt use any other as it has it all.
Tiffany J.
Benefit Cosmetics Real Tempting Threesome First off, the eyeliner doesn't apply like regular eyeliners. It's very crumbly and difficuly to get to look good. Once or IF you get it to look good it does stay on all day and the remover works well to take it off, although it's vety oily.
The mascara is really nice, maybe in my top 3. I wouldn't buy this set again, only the mascara separately.
Kaitlyn T.
Brandon , MB
If your buying this trio for the eyeliner, take a hard pass. They eyeliner is awful. Maybe the two I got were duds. But when i would apply it to my eye half the time it would crumble off. I really thought this would give me a nice cat eye. Boy was I wrong. The colour seemed nice. But I would never recommend that eyeliner to anyone. Every time I would roll it up, then use it on my eye, it would like I said before crumble, I'd also like to say that it didn't last very long on me. All in all a waste of money. The mascara is fine, and i haven't tried the makeup remover yet. I'll get back to you on that. But do not purchase the eyeliner, it's awful! :(
Elly R.
The mascaras obviously really amazing everyone knows that, but the liner was a complete miss for me, it’s so dry and hard to use I swear I used most of it up just trying to figure out how it worked, there are better liquid liners with this consistency it’s kind of like a gel, if you wanted something like this because you want it to stay all day and it’s thick get the Bobbi brown gel eyeliner pot it’s the same consistency and stays all day and with the right brush it is so much easier to use
Beatriz F.
Best mascara i ever tried.
I'm addicted. Even when i don't wear any makeup, i just put this mascara and it looks like i had an lash extension. It doesn't look heavy or grumpy, it's just comfortable on the eyes and amazing.
Unfortunately, i didn't like the push-up liner... i have a really oily/watery lid, for my experience i need to use waterproof formulas, they work better on me, and i thought this one was waterproof, but it didn't seem like it, it ran off after 1/2 hours... it's a shame because i really love the concept of the push-up thing.
Joana M.
Referindo me apenas ao eyeliner.
É um produto bastante difícil de utilizar, supostamente o se aplicado deverá ajudar as pessoas que não têm muita prática, mas não ajud mesmo em nadA. Sobre a pigmentação nAo tenho nada a dizer mas sobre o produto em sí no geral não é nada pratico de usar.
Compra que NÃO VOLTAREI A FAZER
Molly T.
I only use the mascara out of this set. Although it is very good and doesn't leave my lashes clumpy. The mascara can also build. However, the remover didn't work for me at all. I found that it was way too oily and i didn't like the texture at all. I felt as though I could feel  the remover for a while after using the product.
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
How is this kit?? Worth the price?