BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Ava j.
Love the mascara because it separates and elongated lashes but hate the eyeliner, super messy
Stephany C.
Cutler bay , FL
This set is amazing and perfect for Christmas if your trying to get someone something cute
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
brand and products are excellent, good quality and durable, easy to use. I really like it!
Ashlynn M.
I've used the mascara and it's amazing!!! My lashes are so voluminous and full!!!!!!!!!!!
Savannah J.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
Such rich black color that dries fast and stays on on day with out running or smudging
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
I tried a sample size version of the liner and then bought the full size. The applicator is different to anything else and easy to use. However, once you’ve used it, the formula dries and you have to waste product to start using it again. And the formula doesn’t look as good as other liners. It’s definitely not one I’ll repurchase. The make up remover is great and I would definitely recommend. They’re Real mascara is not one I like, I find the wand is spikey and other benefit mascaras give a better look. I bought this set for my sister who loves benefit and really liked these product. So although they just weren’t for me I think it’s a matter of preference.
hayley M.
Now these 3 I have got in the funsize tester as a freebie when you spend a certain amount on there website. I loved the mascara and the remover but I still haven't figured out how to use the push up liner. I am new again to makeup and all these new things that get invented over time so I did a little squeeze but nothing came out and I am scared it's just going to squirt all over the place. So anyone who have tried this please tell me how on earth to use it lol no instructions came with this so haven't got a clue but I can only imagine it's just as great as the other products in this kit.
Amelia H.
Maidstone
I love this product! Makes my eyelashes look so long and black and not clumpy at all! If anyone is looking for a mascara then this would be the one. It came with two one travel sized and one normal and I love the travel sized one as it can easily fit in my clutch bag and every single one of my coats and pockets! I love this
melissa m.
Kitchener
At first I wasn’t sure about this product but now I’m in love. It is worth the money. It makes your lashes look super long and full. It doesn’t flake off and if you happen to fall asleep with this on you’ll wake up with tour lashes looking like they did when you first put it on. This product is amazing!
Beccie R.
scunthorpe
This is totally amazing, I love the products and the best thing is the eyeliner it’s waterproof and it’s amazing for the smokey eye effect. Works perfectly with the mascara which is the best by far. But the eye line also helps to do the winged look which is awesome xx
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
How is this kit?? Worth the price?