BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Makeup Sets

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Kimberly P.
I like it it makes my eyelashes seem more longer and realistic because of how the mascara brush goes
Karen T.
This mascara is amazing. It lifts up my eyelashes like no other mascara. Definitely worth the price.
Abbie C.
Illinois sugar grove
I absolutely love benefit and they're real collection. The mascara just looks beautiful on all lashes
britini j.
Hands down one of the best mascaras out there ! Very easy to apply and take off with out hurting eyes
Davina K.
GReenvale, NY
Not a huge fan of the eyeliner. But mascara is my holy grail times ten works so well on my lashes
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Lengthening mascara, natural black. Wonderful brush that combs every lash with a smooth formula.
Kristine C.
Anza, CA
This trio is amazing. I bought it to just try out and loved them! Had to go buy the regular size
An V.
westwego
makes my eyelashes fuller! i have thin lashes and they really made my eyes popping!! i love it
Dalana B.
I use the "they're real"mascara all the time! It make my natural lashes pop! I would recommend!
Amira A.
Troy, Michigan
Omg this mascara is amazing and I love how it separates my lashes and makes them look so black.
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this kit?? Worth the price?